New patch: FANTASTIC!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Codeak, Mar 19, 2013.

1. SatanOne

i have back the fps we lost on gu4. Prehaps some more but i haven't got the time to try in hard heavy crowed fight. medium scale is ok now :)
    thx for the work but contine to work on performance.
  2. TintaBux

:eek:
    • Up x 5
  3. tastyBerryPunch

While this game might not be as highly optimized as it should be, let's not forget that Planetside 2 is a long term game, which will hopefully last for a couple of years. Planetside 3 will not come out in 2014. Newer rigs that will come out this year in the next few years will be able to run PS2 at excellent FPS.
    Also I would like to add :eek:.
    • Up x 2
  4. Ganelon

60fps with Vsync and Liberators, Scythes and Galaxies all over the place (Woodman is filled to the brim these days).

Also, :eek:
    • Up x 2
  5. Nintyuk

Only the updates released by coding ninjas are guaranteed good ones.
    • Up x 1
  6. FA18

Ladies and gentlemen, this emote is getting out of hand and I demand it stops.

• Up x 4
  7. Momosan

Have to also say finally my fps is decent for the 1st time ! never knew infantry fighting was so good, used to spike all over the place so I used to stick to tanks !
  8. Osskscosco

For me GU3 broke the fps so bad that i had to change shadows to medium, after gu4 even with medium i was getting bad fps.

Now with high shadows the fps is back to pre GU3.

• Up x 4
  9. StormStrafe

• Up x 3
  10. rickampf

My game is beautifully smooth now, thank you SOE, Good Job! :)
  11. rickampf

Oh... i forgot :eek:
    • Up x 3
  12. OgreMarkX

le sigh, I still get major lag stutter in big battles, especially around amp stations and tech plants.

But it's ok, because, MLG BABY

• Up x 2
  13. Excelle

It looks like I picked a good time to finally start playing. lol
  14. Olek

Mine was fixed a few days ago.
  15. Xind

For real? I still can't equip it or rebuy it...
  16. SgtScum

I gained nearly 23 fps in a biolag fight compared to gu04. :eek:
    • Up x 3
  17. Badname3073

HAHAHAHAAAHAAHA
    • Up x 2
  18. Lucidius134

FPS still studders and lags.

Oh boy.
  19. SgtScum

Not a typo. :p

Same for me but instead of a laggy 30ish fps I'm getting a fairly decent 50ish fps on my not so new budget gaming rig in medium fights.

Biolags are still laggy but even uber rigs are still straining after the patch in those zergfests.

Alas the scope of the game is still just a smidgeon outside the reality of the average gaming comp.
  20. rickampf

But my merc3 extended is still broken. :eek::eek::eek: !!!
    • Up x 1