I'm going to start TKing people that do the following

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Revel, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Metallic123

Some guy was blocking my prowler ridge view at crown/ti alloys. Took 2 minutes or so but I finally nudged him off the cliff, good times.
  2. Zaik

People actually do that?

How stupid, they could just throw one mine down in front of the others, the first mine would blow up all the others and give the person who dropped the first full kill credit and the one who dropped all the others nothing.
    • Up x 2
  3. Konfuzfanten

I would be offended if you didnt pop a cap in their ***

EDIT:
    and this:
  4. Meh.

By all means kill them, I TK people just for looking at me. *roll eyes*
    I blow up people mines all the time, I also TK tanks who don't know when to stop spamming and tk me.
    Landmines are very nice you know ;].
  5. Andy79

they should place a exp penalty on players for TKs, like 4x the worth of exp, kill a fellow soldier ? say goodbye to your next 400 exp, tk a sunderer ? 2k exp debt here you go (maybe exclude roadkills, cause there might be a couple griever lunatics that have no better thing to do than to throw themselves in front of vehicles)
  6. Vikarius

TKing? Considering every TE in a prowler doesn't think twice about firing into any given window of a building even with a bunch of friendlies inside it, you might find me a once every play session tking all the TE prowlers I see. Which is probably the only time I actually use a prowler myself.

its also fun sometimes to shut down an aim botter or 2 by Tk farming them till weapons lock, even if it means logging on an alt
    • Up x 1
  7. Badname3865

Sure, but it sadly rarely accomplishes anything, other than to have him seek revenge against you... for you having taken your just revenge. I honestly hate this new generation of gamers.
    • Up x 2
  8. makrome

I only ever TK'ed twice so far.
    1st one was a tankdriver crying for repairs, i leave my vehicle, repair him up, he turns his barrel right into my face and pulls the trigger.
    2nd time i was on my flash, waiting for cap to finish standing right at the wall of one of those amp station towers, that guy in his sunderer rammed me into the wall, going back, ramming me again and again until i exploded.
  9. Cryless

there is something that could stop this annoying tk, destroying friendly mines to place your own, destroying friendly sundys to place your own. the solution could be "not to be able to shoot your empire mates". I'm not talking about friendly fire (that would suck) I'm talking about pointing your gun at one of your mates without being able to pull the trigger. a simple solution if u ask me :)
  10. Lenwe

I remember the last time I felt justified TK-ing a guy. I was rolling around in a sundy by myself at the time, and picked a medic up off the side of the road heading to a new point. That base was thoroughly overrun by our team, but that didn't stop him from firing his bulldog at anything that moved.
    I figured he might have been new to the game, so I drove away from the base before he pissed everyone else off enough to wreck my sundy, and warned him that he was firing on friendlies. We drove by one of our Liberators parked by the road repairing. He opened fire on it, at which point I lost my temper. I locked my sundy, drove 10 feet forward, then reversed over him when he started shooting at me uselessly with his assault rifle.
    Just to make sure there was no misunderstanding about what I thought of his actions.
  11. SinerAthin

I shoot up mines/C4 of the enemy all the time.

Nothing like seeing a dude/dudette killed by his or her own mine.

*Plonk*
    "BOOOOM!"

Insta-karma FTW!
  12. TeknoBug

Oh yes I see people blow friendly stuff up all the time, I even watched a Sunderer-AMS drive up to a deployed AMS, destroy it, get back into his AMS and deploy it or drive it to the spot he wanted to go to. Same with mines and I even watched a medic kill another medic that was in the process of rezzing another player just so he can get the rez xp... When there's a game that gives you xp for everything you do, there's going to be a handful of this.

And this comes to why I put my proximity mines in creative spots instead of obvious spots where even friendlies will mess with.
  13. Nickhead420

No, thanks. I don't want to lose XP because some **** with 1hp feels the need to walk in front of my gun while I'm shooting the guy that brought him to 1hp. TKs happen way too much accidentally to be penalized for the few who do it on purpose.
  14. SilentSalvo

I only ever TK people who blatantly go out of their way to TK me. TK'ed a sunderer once because the guy parked it on the edge of a cliff so anyone deploying there fell to their death.
  15. SNAFUS

Any time there is a bad sundy placement it should be destroyed ASAP and replaced in a better position. It can be really annoying when a newer or simply bad player puts the dam things in ridiculous locations which can turn the tide of any assault\defense.
  16. Kookamunga

sigh , gawd how stupid can you be
  17. Some1

I occasionally have to blow up friendly sundies because they are in a bad spot and the driver either just wont move it up or is afk in the driver seat.

Also I do it with mines and if you don't have mine guard you deserve it frankly.
  18. Kaon1311

This is why friendly vehicles should have an option to inspect and see who it belongs to. Then you can talk to them and explain why they are in a bad spot etc.
  19. Kookamunga

This is exactly why FF should be turned off , or better yet , ban da fools!!!!
  20. Kookamunga

Another idiotic response/excuse for trying to validate griefing your own team.
    • Up x 1