[Video] So that's the power of the 4th faction...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by freeze, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Balm

So, this is what gameplay looks like from the perspective of a lag-warping bunnyhopper with a shotgun.
    • Up x 5
  2. Marked4Death

Those TR at the start are so far behind the metagame. Since GU02 they should just be camping towers with prowlers.
    • Up x 2
  3. Paperlamp

Or something players naturally do when it suits their weapon - such as...shotguns which are great when fired from hip and don't require precise accuracy.

I agree the hit detection needs to be fixed, but I played a lot of scout in TF2 and honestly, jumping around enemies with a shotgun just comes naturally. Not everyone who jumps around in CQC is trying to exploit hit detection issues.
    • Up x 2
  4. Atlien77

???

you said you'd remove jump and replace it with a vault mechanic :)
    did I miss some hidden meaning in your post?
  5. riker

hmmmmm battlefield 3 anyone?
  6. freeze

woooow.... all the hate towards the bunny hopping...
    I knew it was out there, but not to this extent. it's like fps racism, hehe

I'm not lag-warping.
    come play with me on Miller to see for yourself. or ask the guys who play against me every day.
    • Up x 1
  7. Phazaar

Love the moment when the idiot medic doesn't heal you. Standard.
  8. Atlien77

I'm pretty sure he has no clue what he's actually talking about and what he's asking for.
    he's just hating because he can't cope with different playstyles.
  9. Balm

Yet you obviously are. It is the first conclusion anyone who has experienced your type of behavior in game, would draw.

You probably think all of those SOB's who you gun down with your shotgun are just bad, and that you are skilled. Hence posting a video for attention on the official forums.

It's a unique phenomena in FPS's. A bad who thinks he is good, because he warps and bunnyhops with high damage weapons. Congratulations, Planetside 2 caters to your 'style' better than almost any other modern game. So have fun.

Here is a hint: when 90% of the responses to your videos are pointing out your obviously scummy, and suspicious behavior, then its time to end the act.

I mean really, what did you think would happen? Your video shows you repeatedly charging enemies who notice you and fire at you, while you take shield damage and maybe a tick of heath. Everyone who has been on the receiving end knows what this looks like.

If you came here looking for respect, I'm sorry to disappoint you.
    • Up x 3
  10. Atlien77

if you can't find'em, you're probably one of them...

oh snap
  11. freeze

alright, I'll try it one last time.

We've both been playing since July, since the Tech Test.
    You have seen people cry, ***** and moan in /yell about cheaters, laggers and what not.
    Don't you think that in all these months I wouldn't have gotten tons of /tells or seen many complaints in the chat channel?

and I didn't post this video to get respect.
    I posted this for the same reason that I watch gameplay and commentaries from other players:
    for ENTERTAINMENT!!

I enjoy it.
    for example, you'll never catch me making a sniper video.
    I couldn't snipe my way out of a wet paper bag + I think it's the single most boring playstyle there is out there.
    But occasionally I watch videos of ppl doing it and I enjoy watching that.

it saddens me, that a longterm player like you, that also plays in a well-known and respected outfit, resorts to name-calling and wild accusations, just because you either don't like my playstyle or don't understand it, maybe because you've never used it.

I can guarantee you, that I'm not lag-warping.
    I don't live in one of the 3rd world european countries... I have a solid and stable internet connection and I live close enough to the EU servers to have a stable ~30ish ping.

I don't expect everyone to like what I post, I don't expect everyone to respect my playstyle...
    I know that there is a ****ton of hate out there towards bunny-hopping.
    But I do what needs to be done to make a weapon viable.
    If just one person out there thinks that what I posted is cool, and it might be worth a try, then I'm happy :)

like I sad, make a char on Miller and play with me :)
    I hate lag-warper just as much as the rest of you and I resent you lumpin me in with that bunch.
    • Up x 2
  12. AngryPlayer

Yeah... except I'm either the one reviving them or off blowing up sundies.

oh snap
  13. Cloaking

Misleading thread titles like this should not be allowed. They should be locked and the creator warned
    • Up x 1
  14. Yago

You don't see your warping on your own screen you know ?
    Jus' checkin' !
  15. orionite

But you can see it in a recording from that same viewpoint? /impressed
  16. Yago

The only test is the viewpoint of those on the receiving end (including both pings and netcode effect) .
    I am not passing judgement just seeking clarification .

/write something "cool" here
  17. Juni

Watching this made me feel better... Good to know I am not the only one who can basicly miss with an entire clip of ammo at point blank range with a shotgun =P
  18. XRIST0

That pandora is stupidly overpowered and TR are stupidly stupid .
  19. orionite

Just like the TR Uppercut and the NC Claw. Now everyone can OHK, except TR and VS maxes.
  20. XRIST0

I dunno dude i dont use shotguns much at all , but i know the TR's Nighthawk or whatever it is rubbish in comparison to that .

Are you talking about the new pump action shotguns ? the pandora has been available since launch , no other factions shotguns could perform like that until they just added these OHK pump actions to each one .

Not complaining , i wanna try the pandora myself now .. its damage and reload speed are insane.