VS AS ONE (For Power, for technology, For Auraxis)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Infinn, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Fish225

I say we post up a schedule and rotate which Outfit is hosting it weekly. Maybe get together on Wednesday nights at 9PM server time?

Also, Infinn, I've been excessively busy with work, so haven't been on much. You should contact xLawrlusx about getting ETS into events, if I'm not online. :) Hopefully work calms down soon. :p
  2. Infinn

Alright, and I myself have slowed down due to school going into full swing, so now it seems I'll be limited to one or two nights a week.
  3. SlayersGhost

So any plans for tomorrow any one?I will get with a few of you ingame tonight
  4. TheHalo1Pistol

I am free tomorrow. Saturdays are best for the 404th but Fridays work, I can join your teamspeak server to set something up.
  5. SlayersGhost

Kool bro
  6. TheHalo1Pistol

When u go online I will join it.
  7. McFly

Great post!. If you really want to make this happen successfully, you need a group of dedicated strategists and a set of structured communication channels.
    I would like to point out that not everyone understand the game as a whole or on a macro level. So my suggestion would be to open this up to public, in a sense that: anyone, as long as he/she has a certain set of problem solving and analytic skills, he/she would be able to be a part of the team that directs outfits to work towards the same goals.

Now the question would be who is qualified? The easiest way is to ask applicants' professionals, education level etc. just a thought.
  8. SlayersGhost

Hey thanks for the input all well formed points of interest but in the long run this is just a game.Your last suggestions to me are more for a job interview.
  9. vanorfeadiel

We should get organize for tomorrow's Friday Night Ops.

Different Outfit could focus on different role and continent base on their higher level of familiarity.

Role being things like:

Air Cavalry: Galaxy Based Squad Assault with a small air-support team
    Air Support: Multiple Teams of 1 Liberator and 2 Scythes
    Tank Column: To assault main locations
    Ground Assault: Focus on taking base
    Crown Defence (if we have it): Focus on defending the Crown

If you have any other suggestions please add them.

If outfits wants to specialize in one role they would know where to spend their certs has a priority (of course versatility is fun, but if we want to specialize it would be easier if we identify the role we want to focus on).
  10. SlayersGhost

All Great Ideas.You should join US(PLOX,PSOD,ETS,Fluid-Gaming,SPATA_Gaming,BandOfBrothers) tomorrow.We have been using My Outfits Teamspeak 3 server has plenty of roon(512 slots) So drop by and be heard
  11. Infinn

I will be late tonight.. RL plans till probably 10 or 11
  12. vanorfeadiel

vstorganization.com needs some love for it to become our hub on Soltech.

Hope to meet some of you guys online tonight.
  13. SlayersGhost

Before We put any more time in to this I do feel We should atleast know which outfits are willing to do this on a weekly basis.I know each outfit has its own agenda.So how will this work out.Can each outfit designate an alliance officer.Or appoint a rep for thier respected outfit.We all had so much fun on the first attempt at a multi-outfit attack.So much more could come of this if each outfit puts forth the effort.So Sup?
  14. TheHalo1Pistol

I can be rep for PLOX (The 404th in case people didn't know they were the same). My IGN is 'TheHalo1Pistol' as if that wasn't obvious. I think the other leaders of outfits should post their names so we know who to contact. AND SOMEONE PLEASE TALK TO TZAR ABOUT THIS FOR CHRIST SAKE!
  15. vanorfeadiel

Divided-Allegiance is willing to work in coordinating multi-outfit efforts. My ingame name is vanorfeadiel2. Manasi is our other outfit leader. Both of us can speak on behalf of the outfit and you can contact any of us to coordinate joint efforts.

We are focusing on getting our numbers on during the Friday Night Ops but we are available for other time as well.
  16. SlayersGhost

Whats his IGN i dont thinkk i ever meet him yet...
    Kool man sorry about this past friday...
  17. SlayersGhost

The VSTOrganization site will be Up and Running By tomorrow.All Vanu Outfits participating in this are Encouraged to register.
  18. TheHalo1Pistol

"jacyi" is his username. he declined my friend request (probably thinks i'm a *******) but someone should talk to him.
  19. SlayersGhost

Ill try and add him as a friend see what happens
  20. SlayersGhost

Site is up and Running