VS AS ONE (For Power, for technology, For Auraxis)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Infinn, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Infinn

Much like the TR are doing, and have done well my entire PS2 career on SolTech. We as VS need organization instead of sitting on Indar the entire week banging our head at the Crown. Whether it be a small agreement to have united fronts moving in different direction, or Multiple Platoons working as one, This is needed to combat the TR coalition and the emergence of NC as a Power
    PSOD
    ETS
    BOFB
    Fluid
    SPARTA
    WE need to pull together and stay the dominate force on SolTech

If you would please use this forum to arrange meeting and if things start firing up, I would have no problem providing a common Mumble server.
    • Up x 3
  2. EvilEroc

BofB here... I'll discuss it with the other guys and see what they say. I've got a 512 teamspeak server if all goes well and we want to get together.
  3. SlayersGhost

+1 for the BofB
  4. TheHalo1Pistol

5. TheHalo1Pistol

PLOX and PSOD are with this all the way (I speak for PSOD only because we have had this in the works for a week or so). TyroneTheFiftySixth (leader of PSOD) and I (TheHalo1Pistol) (Leader of PLOX) came up with a name. VSTO: Vanu Sovereignty Treaty Organization.
  6. Infinn

Add Me in game.. Infinnite Tomorrow at 3pm est Leaders will join a squad in game (my mic still is not recognized by PS2) and decide what the best coarse of action to take?
  7. TheHalo1Pistol

3pm doesnt work for me. how about 5? If i can't get there my second in command can. add 'AnimusVox'.
  8. SlayersGhost

Please add slayersghost and Eroc from BofB
  9. TheHalo1Pistol

I believe tyrone was planning on making an enjin site for this
  10. EvilEroc

I can have us a real site with a real domain and forums up within a couple of hours if this goes well. Free sites look like crap and have too much advertising.

Btw, I don't get home until 6pm cst tomorrow, lets make it a little later.

Meet on our teamspeak? ts.bofb.org

It has 512 spots so there is plenty of room.
    • Up x 1
  11. EvilEroc

12. Infinn

Ok say 6 pm est on BOFB TS ts.bofb.org?
    • Up x 1
  13. SlayersGhost

Yea I agree with Eroc.If We are gonna do this We should do this RIght.A free site is garbage and limited in what it can do.Long live the Vanu
  14. SabreNation

Count SPARTA in on this.

I will be on around 7-ish EST tomorrow night, you can add me. SabreNation. L0LZebra (with a zero, not an o), Shortfinal, and Hagxx are also platoon leaders in OPSP so you can friend them as well if you'd like. We have a 100 slot Mumble server if needed.
  15. Fish225

Infinn,

I responded to your post in my recruitment thread, but I'll also respond here.

ETS is definitely interested in participating. I've just been really busy the last week and a half or so and gametime was limited. I'll be on tonight and throughout the weekend, though. So I'll be in touch then.

In addition: ETS has unlimited slots on our TS3 server (we host our own dedicated box), so I'd be more than happy to provide a channel for VOIP comms there, if needed.
  16. SlayersGhost

We have Purchased a domain vstorganization.com
    And are in the process of building a forum for this alliance So I hope to see a great turn out tonight.Vanu Smiles On You All
  17. TheHalo1Pistol

a list of outfits participating:
    PLOX
    PSOD
    BOFB
    ETS
    SPARTA
    FLUD
    (will edit when the time arises)
  18. Infinn

Add Infinnite to your friends list and we will attempt to use the Leader/Orders channel as best as we can after our meeting has adjourned
    Remember to Join Teamspeak at 6est or whenever possible REINFORCEMENTS are always needed.. I have been reviewing map after map after map looking for an outline to have a planned attack...
    Can anyone give me an update on how Amerish looks at the moment?
  19. SlayersGhost

TR has 69% pop and abt capped it out
  20. SlayersGhost

The Ip is...ts.bofb.org No password needed