[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Pig

I'm sorry, but the NC are the only Faction to have Bacon....
  2. YamiNoTenshi

Fear my mossie on gal landing skills!
  3. YamiNoTenshi

NC has butt flavoured bacon, buttcon, I'm sorry but it's not the same thing :/
  4. IMTasty

We have Danish people in our outfit, your post is invalid, we got more bacon than you could ever dream of!

Love the Mossie. :D
  5. Pig

I'm sorry but as the only "Pig" in Planetside... i decide who gets the Bacon...
  6. YamiNoTenshi

We have Piggy.
  7. piggy

well i got this badboy on my body proving im, the real piggness IRL
    [IMG]
    (http://imgur.com/b4nulUQ)
    so i GOT BACON ON MY BACONISH DEVINE BOD! (my mother did not speak to me for half year)

sorry for getting personal, but i have to prove my luv for the pigs.

hells yeah!
  8. Pig

All you have is someone that missed out on the real name...

It's mine, get over it.
  9. YamiNoTenshi

You're an impostor! Pig could mean policeman for all I know.
  10. IMTasty

You might have bacon but we *drumroll* got tasty piggy bacon. You have just sub quality bacon!
  11. YamiNoTenshi

Like I said, butt(hole)bacon.
  12. AquaKiller

You guys building an orbital station with those galaxies? :D
  13. IMTasty

Sorry, state secret. :D

But if one day you see one TR Galaxy float over your base, and suddenly you see several platoons of LA jump down on you from it... don't call hax, know that BRTD has been practicing!
  14. AquaKiller

I'll probably think I'm playing BF:2142 Titan mode again... :)
  15. IMTasty

Ah Titan Mode, I loved flying my UD6-Talon on that one, no idea how I still remember the name. :)

I still want the Krylov FA-37 to be implemented into this game, god that gun was godlike. <3
  16. EvilFree

BRTD are still recruiting. With at least 1 recruit training every week we will make you feel at home!

visit www.brtd.net for more info! Alternatively PM me for more details.
  17. steveo

I joined BRTD back in beta. Super fun outfit.
  18. IMTasty

Join BRTD, Yami loves the outfit so much that he has two BRTD sigs in his signature (you giant dumb dumb!). :p

Organized events, chill atmosphere, nice/fun people, no need to be super hardcore to join.
  19. YamiNoTenshi

Not my fault that the forum deleted my sig for a day and then gave me a double sig when it felt like it :(
  20. EvilFree

Looking for more responsibility? Tired of just following the Zerg around?

Every Wednesday we have open Mic night, this is your chance to prove that you have what it takes to lead a "Reaper" into battle!

If you want the chance to fight with BRTD and prove your worth, visit www.brtd.net