Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard a Necromancer is shouting

Hail, mortal adventurers!
    Your presence is requested for a spooky scavenger hunt.
    Join us in the Crossroads in the Commonlands on Thursday @ 7pm pst 10/13

Soara likes this.
  2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Lookie Here ye Skerdy cats! This ye can stand up to a Haunting? Think you can handle a Ghost? Well then, Prove ye gots what it takes! Tomorrow, 12 October 2022 at 3 p.m. PDT come to the Frostfang Sea housing area and See if'in ye can help Prescan with the problems he's having! What do you think? Got it in ye to stand up for the Skerdy stuff!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
    Soara likes this.
  3. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Just a quick note that Ominotago Loresinger's performance is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday 10/13/2022 at 1200 PDT!
    Help ring in Nights of the Dead with a Spooky Tale!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Soara likes this.
  4. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

Boo, Skyfire

"A Wood Elf and Arisi invite you to take part in a fun game to celebrate a Nights of the Dead tradition. Meet them in Somborn Village on Sunday, 10/16/22, at 7pm. PT."
    Soara likes this.
  5. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Umm.. Ok, Skyfire.. This is.. Weird?

Apparently some Necromancer is Summoning Mortals for some help on 21 October 2022 at 8:30 P.M. in Butcherblock Mountains near the Docks. Maybe you might want to stop by and see what this Crazy Necromancer is doing in my Neck of the Woods and get him out? And Make him be quiet since I am usually in bed asleep around that time!!

Guide Badur
    Soara likes this.
  6. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

SKYFIRE,

There is an Elf out in the Housing area of Frostfang Sea (New Halas) area needing some help! Apparently his House is haunted and he needs some help!! Can you handle a Ghost? See Prescan in Frostfang Sea at 3 P.M. PDT on 31 October 2022!

Guide Badur
    Soara likes this.
  7. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya Skyfire,

I jest got word from Centuris. He apologizes for being out so long, but will be here today, 9 November 2022 at 3 p.m. PST in Kylong Plains looking for Heroes to Venture forth to the New Area of Vetrovia! If you haven't helped him out in this area before, Be sure to stop by and see him!!

Guide Badur

This is a non-repeatable Event. Please dismiss Mercenaries and Pets while in the area. Thank you for your Help and Support!
  8. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Good Day Skyfire!

I just got word from a Spirit that needs help! If You have not been able to help out the Spirits before, Stop by Cardin Ward on 16 November 2022 at 3 PST to see Zakel and see if you can help him!!

Thank you for your Support!
    Soara likes this.
  9. Cassta Member

I have been meaning to post but have not been in the Forums in several months. Thank you Skyfire guides, from the bottom of my heart. All of you have been incredible over the past several months! There have been many scheduled events and probably 2 or 3 times more "surprise" events and all during multiple game events/celebrations. WOW! Your dedication to Skyfire and donating so much personal time demonstrates to everyone how much you love our server. I hope devs, other server guides, etc...read this and appreciate all of you as much as we on Skyfire do. I have always said we have the best guides in the game and I thank you for proving me right. :D <3
    Kaukumu, Soara and Badur like this.
  10. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Cassta,

On Behalf of The Guides here on Skyfire, We thank you. We are Deeply Grateful for the Support of the Players! It is always our Honor and Privilege to Work with the Players and We look forward to more Events as we continue on to A New Expansion!!

Thank you for Everything!

Guide Badur
    Kaukumu, Cassta and Soara like this.
  11. Soara New Member

Thank you.
    Badur and Cassta like this.
  12. Odur27 New Member

Any chance Skyfire can get the guide quest for Chaos Descending sometime after the immediate holiday festivities pretty please. feel free to directly PM me if you want regarding this. Thank you for all the effort you've put in over the years.
    Badur and Cassta like this.
  13. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Thank you, Odur27 for your feedback. While we do try to run these Quest on a regular Basis, we appreciate input from the players letting us know what they are looking for. We will get with the Powers that Be and see if we might be able to get one of the Scholars from the Mage Guilds researching that area to stop by soon!

Thank you again!
    Odur27 likes this.
  14. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I am to pass on a Message to all of you, Well, more of an Announcement! The Mage Guild sends apologies for being so busy lately and to try to make up for lost ground, is sending out Representatives to Kylong Plains! Not 1 or 2, But 3 Representatives!! So on 29 November 2022, The Following Representatives will be in Kylong Plains at the times indicated!!

Assistance required to explore the lighter side of the Moon at 3 p.m. PST!

Assistance Required to explore the Dark Side of the Moon at 5 p.m.. PST!

Assistance Required to Explore the New Lands of Vetrovia at 7 p.m. PST!

Of Course, If you have already assisted, We send our appreciation and You are welcome to stop by and Chat about your Adventures with the Proper Representative so they can take notes!!

So, This is the Message they sent!! If Anything in it Appeals to you, Come see them on Tuesday, 29 November at the times indicated!!

Guide Badur
  15. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya Norrath,

Word has it a Young Ogre has come to terms with what Frostfell is, At least, He things so. But since he has a lack of Familiarity with these feelings and Concepts, It seems he is in search of Adventurers to Assist him in his preparations. If You are interested, Stop by Gorowyn on 6 December 2022 at 3 p.m. PST and see what is going on. I'm almost willing ta bet me Keg of Ale there is more to this than meets the eye, But you be the Judge!

Guide Badur
  16. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I wanted ta take a moment and Thank you all fer the Great Support everybody showed the Mage Guild on the 29th. I got some really nice feedback from Centuris and all his Folks that were there that day and Wanted to pass on the Thanks for the Support and the Deep appreciation fer being Kind to those coming in ta help out!!
  17. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

A mysterious traveler will
    note and explore the dangerous Raj’Dur Plateaus!
    Be in Sinking Sands on 12/07/2022 at 5pm Pacific time, hoping to find adventurers willing to take his
  18. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Norrathian Heroes!!

Hearye Hearye... Let it be Knownst there will be a Mysterious Erudite Traveler with Tales of a Dry and Arid area to Explore! Meet up with them on Saturday, 10 December 2022 at 3 p.m. PST in Sinking Sands to get more Details!!
  19. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

Greetings!
    I just heard that a snowperson will be visiting Frostfell Wonderland Village this evening Thursday, 15 December 2022 , at 7pm to share stories with those willing to listen. A scribe may wish to bring extra supplies to this event.
  20. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Are you off to explore the Desert of Ro?
    Well before you climb on that magic carpet stop by the
    Sinking Sands and speak to a Kerran explorer.
    She will be handing out a list of interesting places to visit in the lands of Ro.
    Saturday, December 17 at 4am pst