Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!

I bring you news of recently discovered relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself! For more information

Come to the Antonica Druid Rings on
    Saturday, August 27 at 5am PDT

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't Miss It! Bring your friends!

Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay and communicate any reschedules in a timely manner.

2. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

A mysterious explorer will come to Norrath to offer a guide book to any who will take it. This time, the explorer sends them to the mysterious new continent of Vetrovia.

I heard that they will be in Kylong Plains, Monday September 29 at 9:00 am PDT. If You have not had the Opportunity to help them before, please stop by and see him!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  3. Minimayhem New Member

Dilyz Is a Nice Guide Quest giver I do have a picture with our toons but I share it
  4. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

A Friendly Wood Elf has went to New Halas hearing tales of Great Hunting Adventures! Unfortunately, He is needing some help as the expedition went far better than expected! Stop by New Halas Docks at 2 p.m. PDT on 31 August 2022 and See if ye might be able ta help him!.

Guide Badur
  5. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, once again bringing whispers of opportunities for those who wish to break up the routine...
    In Frostfang Sea, a coldain academic is searching for information on some of the more "original" fauna of the region.

Wednesday 08/31/2022 @ 1800PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  6. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I have something Different fer ye today. As we enter September, We start Fall. With Fall comes cooler Temps, Color changes and a Break before the Winter Holidays start up! So, Here is what I want.. no, Need from you!! I want yer Feedback!! So, Give me a replay, Tell me which of the following Categories you would like to see more of!!

So: 1. Status Quest 2. Tradeskill 3. Story/Roleplay 4. Collection 5. Other (Please specify!)

I'll be watching fer your replies!
  7. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I heard a rumor that assistance will be required on Monday, September 5,2022 in Antonica near the Light House. If you have interest in Relics stop by and see what kind of assistance you can provide!!

This quest is a non repeatable quest.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay and communicate any reschedules in a timely manner.
  8. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I have some News ta share wif you. As most of ya know, Us Dwarves have a pretty decent length of time we spend in Norrath. As Such, I have my 228th Birthday coming up Next weekend. Now, Mind ye, I am not one to be distracted from the Dri.. Err.. players, So As a Thanks to all of you fer your support over the years, I have Arranged fer all of you to share in my Celebration. Starting on Friday, 09 September at 2 p.m. PDT Zekel will be at the Gates of Cardin Ward in Obol Plains seeking Help with lost Spirits.

Then on Saturday, 10 September at 11 a.m. PDT Centuris will be in Kylong Plains looking for help exploring the Dark Side of Luclin.

And Finally on Sunday is a Double Header: On 11 September at 11 a.m. PDT Centuris will be back in Kylong Plains looking for Explorers for the Light side of the Luclin!

After a short lunch, Centuris will return, 11 September at 2 p.m. PDT in Kylong Plains looking for Explorers for the new lands of Vetrovia!

I want to thank you all fer yer support over the Years and I'll be keeping you all in ma thoughts next weekend while I am celebrating!

Guide Badur
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard that....

The Artisans of Neriak and Freeport are holding a harvest festival
    Sept 6, 6 pm pst Darklight wood near the Neriak City tunnel.

There will be several artisans and a festival Jester there looking to celebrate.
    I hope the good and evil citizens of Norrath will go check it out.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!

I heard that there will be a Kerran passing out clues to find a great relic of the past.
    He will be at the lighthouse above the docks in Antonica on
    Saturday, September 10 at 5am pst

Guide Event Disclaimer: Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay and communicate any reschedules in a timely manner.
  11. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Rumor Has it.......

Fortunes will be told in Sinking Sands on Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 6:00pm PDT.

Guide Event Disclaimer: Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay and communicate any reschedules in a timely manner.
  12. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya Skyfire!!

Sorry I have been Quiet for the last week, Been tryin ta recover from the Celebrations!! But I be hearin tales of a Sarnak in Commonlands above the docks. They are supposed ta be an Excellent Cook, but is looking for some Fresh ingredients during the Fall Harvest! Check in on her on Wednesday 21 September 2022 at 3 p.m. PDT. Stop by and see if you can Help her out!!

Guide Badur
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Occam New Member

Any chance we can get The Assemblage of Magics quest again soon? That pesky RL stuff pulled me away for a little bit so I've missed it so far. Thank you! :)
  14. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I heard that there is a need for bold and willing adventurers to join in on a quest. All adventurers are asked to come to Kael Drakkel on Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 7:00pm PDT.

Please note: This quest can only be performed once per character; if you have already answered the call of one of the Stormshields and taken your tour of Kael Drakkel, it cannot be offered to you again. For those of you who have not yet answered the challenge, fortune and glory awaits!

15. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I heard a rumor that assistance will be required on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 12:00pm PDT in Antonica near the Light House. If you have interest in Relics stop by and see what kind of assistance you can provide!!

This quest is a non repeatable quest.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  16. Occam New Member

Thank you, Hlussa. I'll see you Saturday! :)
  17. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

Jest a Heads up... Seems a Certain Ratonga is hanging around Steamfont Mountains in search of some help. Apparently he is having a Small issue with one Gnome in particular. If you would like to lend a hand, by all means, Stop by Steamfont Mountains on Wednesday, 28 September 2022 at 2 p.m. PDT to see what it's all about!
  18. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya Skyfire,

Word has on Wednesday, 5 October 2022 at 10 a,m, PDT there will be a Wood Elf needing some assistance. Seems they were traveling through Loping Plains and came across something they aren't sure how to handle. Maybe you can help them? They will be in Butcherblock Mountains near the Loping Plains Zone line if you want to stop by and Check it out!

Badur
  19. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing word of the return of the Dwarven Scholars to Butcherblock Mountains! They are in search of adventurers yo journey to Kaladim in search of the forgotten glory of the ancient axes.

Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 @ 1200 PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  20. Gryger SWAT EQ2

NOTE: Gremlins have been banished and the performance is scheduled for Thursday, October 13th!

[IMG]

The nights grow colder, the shadows deepen and it is time to tell tales of fear to quicken the heart and warm the blood!
    Please join us on the Isle of Mara on Thursday,10/13/2022 at 1200 PDT. Take a break from adventuring, enjoy a snack and hear a spooky story!

Guide Event Disclaimer: