Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Thank you all for coming out and visiting Centaria!

She appreciates all your help.
    Rosyposy and Leonitas like this.
  2. Leonitas Member

Friday was the 16th, i suspect you meant the 18th? ;)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Yakinti Guest

Come one come all Skyfire Adventurers
    to Moors of Ykesha
    This morning SATURDAY 2018-11-17
    @ 9:00 am PT
    Garner your copy of a Guide to the Celestial Realms.

This is a well sought after quest. Please group up with friends and store away your mounts and pets. That will help her pass out the Guide much faster.
    Thank you!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Mumstheword Member

Thanks Kaukumu and Leonitas!

I am there - Sunday, November 18th 5AM PST for the GG to Thalumbra!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Dictator New Member

No one came at the appointed time. (Several players - 15+ - waited out the hour). :(

Could you try for multiple visits for 'Guides' Guide to Thalumbra' in the coming week? Or next Sunday November 25 (for those with work)?

I am grateful that this quest is being offered and I would love the illusion! Thank you!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Oh, I do apologize.
    It seems they were out even earlier than I thought. They were out at 3:30 pst.
    I see if we can find someone would likes coming out after breakfast.
  7. Yakinti Guest

Come one come all Skyfire Adventurers
    to Kylong Plains
    This morning Monday 2018-11-19
    @ 7:00 am PT
    Garner your copy of a Guide to the Celestial Realms.
    This is a well sought after quest. Please group up with friends and store away your mounts and pets. That will help her pass out the Guide much faster.
    Thank you!
  8. Leafa New Member

Yakinti, thanks for bringing the quest to Skyfire! Sadly, I missed it, and I'm wondering if another could be planned with maybe a day's notice? I'm looking forward to making it to the next one!
    Lavinder likes this.
  9. Lavinder New Member

I'm Also really wanting to do this on some of my Chars.. Will there be another? I asked and asked in that on Skyfire
    when this was going to happen but no one answerd.. And sadly I had no clue this part of the forum was here :(.
    I LOVE Guides and guide quests!! Thank you all so much for taking your time to do these things.

I Missed the new Fire crystal bag quest on 2 of my chars.. Will there be another guide doing that one? Pretty please.

Thanks again!
  10. Yavie New Member

Will there be a place we can see when you are giving out guides' guides for Chaos Descending, as well as any other guides' guides you may have? It would be awesome to have more of that guild status during the double status time. Thank you in advance
  11. Mumstheword Member

Things happen. With double status and guild status for the holidays - would be sweet to have GG to Thalumbra, Newsies and such offered again. Thanks!
  12. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Sorry for late notice.
    A dwarf will be in Kelethin (Greater Faydark) tonight just after 6 pm pst to hand out a guide for adventuring in Thalumbra
    and then
    I persuaded Centaria to come out to Taren's grasp (Kylong Plain) probably around 8pm pst.

All this is happening tonight Nov 23.
    I am sorry but I think they were worn out from all the thankful overeating and in a tryptophan coma until a few minutes ago.
  13. Mumstheword Member

Thanks so very much!
  14. Lavinder New Member

15. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

thank you all for coming out tonight.
  16. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire & Happy Frostfell!

And in the spirit of Frostfell, there will be a young ogre in Gorowyn this evening looking for some help. If you are available to lend a hand, you will find him near his home in Gorowyn around 6:30 pm (PST) tonight, Thurs Dec 6th.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.

17. Yakinti Guest

Good Evening Skyfire!

A young dragon is looking for kind folks to help her out this evening,
    12-12-2018 Wednesday
    in the New Halas (Frostfang Sea) Near the Frostfell Closet

at 7:00 PM PT

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

HO
    HO
    HO
    Merry Frostfell
    one and all!

The Skyfire guides are hosting a Server Party

Tuesday, December 18 starting at 5 pm pst.

Come join us for a festive night.

Welcome to the Party!
    Party - Schedule of Events:
    Frostfell Story time
    Magic Show
    Guide Story Time
    Fortune Tales

We have gifts, snacks and drink for you in our festive party spot.

We will post a portal at 5pm pst in front of North Qeynos Gate in Antonica for you all to use to transport into our party spot.

I hope you can all take a break from your busy adventuring and join us!

Yareth likes this.
  19. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!
    Before you delve into the depths of Thalumbra, meet with me near the Tinkered Portal in Kelethin!"
    Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Sunday
    December 16, 2018 at 7:00pm Pacific Time.

20. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!
    The lost spirits need your help to restore balance to their world!
    Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Monday
    December 17, 2018 at 7:00pm Pacific Time.
    In the Obol Plains - Cardin Ward area.
    (The Newsies Quest)