Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire !

At 5:00 am Pacific Time, September 1,2018

in Greater Faydark near the tinkered portal to Thalumbra

there will be a strange gnome seeking your help to find a way around Thalumbra!

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  2. Allarick Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire,

To end August (Friday, the 31st) with a flourish, at roughly 8:00 AM PST, there will be a Gnome looking for assistance in the Withered Lands. Something about schematic issues. If you haven't assisted him in the past, a most unique item can be yours!
  3. Yakinti Guest

2018-08-30 at 8:00 PM Pacific Time on the Docks in the Isle of Mara a collector will be looking for items you may already have......
  4. Avo New Member

I hear a certain spirit is just itching to hand out some of those larger than usual bags :p

hint hint wink wink :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Yakinti Guest

Great Players of Skyfire
    Come one and all to visit Enchanted Lands on
    Tuesday September 18, 2018
    at 8:00 PM/Pacific Time
    There is work to be done and fun to be had!

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard that...

some dancing fun will be had in the Village of Shin.

Head on over there...

Thursday night (Sept 19)
    around 7pm pdt

.....and come join in!
  7. Liquid New Member

Glad i found this website, We recently started playing again after 13yrs :). Our guild was looking to do the Newsies Quest. Also so some other events to get back into the game. How would i get information about the Newsies Quest i read that its only given by guides.
    Thank you
    Liquid
    Second Nature Guild Skyfire
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Liquid- We are glad you returned.
    Keep watching this forum and listen to general chat channel for guide events. Not all events are posted here, but they are announced in-game.

I hope you come join us for an event soon.
  9. Liquid New Member

Thank you, Kaukumu its been interesting coming back after 14yrs according to the stat my fam and i have been around for 5500 day or so. :0 see u all in game
    Liquid
    Second Nature Guild all most 30 with 3 people hehe
    Skyfire
  10. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

Some fisherman is missing and his wife is worried.
    If anyone is in Antonica around 7 pm pst tonight (9/26) maybe you can help with the search.
    Meet her in Antonica at Qeynos' North Gate Bridge to get into the search party.

Thanks.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Thank you to all that helped find Wenia's husband. He was off fishing with his brother.

I heard we have a magic show coming on...
    Tuesday-Oct 2 starting around 6:47-6:59 pm pst.
    (I know weird time, but you know those Magicians tend to be a bit off.)

Head to the Qeynos City Festival in Antonica and see the show.
  12. Avo New Member

Great magic show! I think everyone really enjoyed it :)

Any chance you could make a friendly Newsie appear out of a hat for your next trick?
  13. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!
    The lost spirits need your help to restore balance to their world!
    Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Monday
    October 8, 2018 at 6:00am Pacific Time.
    In the Obol Plains - Cardin Ward area.
    (The Newsies Quest)

Liquid likes this.
  14. Avo New Member

Thank you Shailow!!!!!!
  15. Liquid New Member

Wow so sad cant believe i missed the event. the weekend PC is being repaired :(. hope u all had a great time hope we can try the quest again some time :(.
    liquid Wiz Skyfire 100
  16. Lyanaa New Member

Ahh! Ditto! I can't believed I missed the Newsies Quest! :( Any chance you offer it again soon??? :D
  17. Rory Guest

Hello Skyfire!

The guides of the shattered lands just caught word that the greatest tinkerer of all time will be in the Withered Lands this Tuesday at 6-7 PM pacific time. Feel free to stop by and see what he needs. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet him and help him with his latest invention, so be prompt.

Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Mumstheword Member

Drat and double drat! Missed Newsies yet again. Shailow, I appreciate you dropping in and hope that you will again soon. I am also still hoping that the game will put these (The guides quest also) on an npc so that they can be obtained anytime anyone gets a char ready for them. Please help us out! Thanks for all you do!
  19. Yakinti Guest

Come help a desperate and hopeful necromancer in
    Greater Faydark - Near the Combine Spires
    Wednesday October 17, 2018 at 7:00 PM PT

20. Skogrkind New Member

EQ2 Newbie here, will there be a Creepy Catalog guide event at all? :) And what's the chance of it being at a weekend haha - time zones suck :)
    Rosyposy likes this.