Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Nella Member

Hello,

Could we have Guide's Guide quest sometime this week/weekend ...in the evening if possible? Would greatly appreciate it :)

-Nella
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hi Nella,

I will check on that and get back to you tomorrow to let you know.

Edited 2018/06/22 by Elyshka: Wrong Server
  3. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

*************Newsflash***************

I was at the Antonica Docks this morning when I noticed this prim and proper Othmir who looked so confused. I asked her if I could help her and she explained to me that she was planning on bringing her students on a field trip to Antonica, but she wanted to check out the area in advance to see if she could hire a scout. I told her that I would let all of the Norrathians know that she is in need of tour guides for her Antonica Field Trip. If you are interesting in showing her and her students a few interesting places or things in Antonica, then please meet the Yuie, an Othmir at the Antonica Docks on Sunday, June 24th at 2:00pm PST (5:00pm EST). If you do help her out, please do post here where you went. I really wish I could be there to give her a tour of Antonica, but I have to work and my boss refuses to give me the day off. Oh, well…be sure you go in my stead…and do a great job!

Nella likes this.
  4. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Nella,

You won't believe what I just heard from a little birdie...You will totally want to visit Kelethin on July 4th at 12:00pm PST or Neriak on July 7th at 12:00pm PST for Meridale Switchweaver is going to be looking for Norrathians who can help her create some maps of Thalumbra.

Nella and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Hello, Skyfire! We have a minor oopsie here. The events quoted above were meant to be posted on the Isle of Refuge page but wound up here by mistake. We're very sorry for the miscommunication, but we're certain that your wonderful Skyfire Guide team will have some fun events lined up for you soon!
  6. Yakinti Guest

Good Day Skyfire!

There is a new neighbor in town who wants to see you in the
    Isle of Mara
    at 7:00 pm Pacific Time
    Thursday night 06-28-2018.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I hear a dwarf will be looking for help in Kelethin Friday June 29.
    I believe that Nella might be interested in helping him out.
    He said he would be there around noon pst.
    Nella and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Nella Member

Haha! Yes, Nella might be interested in helping him out ;p Will be there! Thank you :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Allarick Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Rumors are a gnome will be in need of
    some help with a small schematics issue in the Withered Lands on June 30...maybe after a late breakfast...around 10:00 AM PST. Assuming you haven't assisted him in the past concerning this...issue. ;)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Rosyposy Active Member

Many, many thanks for this opportunity, from the Final Ascension (guild) crew! =)
  11. Mumstheword Member

Wishing on a star here to see the Newsies quest offered. Appreciate all the work you guides do and perhaps you can pass the idea of placing the Newsies and the Guide quest on npcs for easier access along. Thanks!
  12. elflover New Member

I enjoyed my night with Ms Yuie and her little othmir class traveling and seeing the sights on Lavastorm. Especially the few folks that joined in as well. :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Nella Member

Yep! Was fun :) And no one fell into the lava :D Escaped with only a few singed tails hehe. Always enjoy the field trip / babysitting type guide events.

-Nella (aka Zahlia)
  14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I hear a little dragon is in need of a bit of help.
    Please if you are able-
    --head to Enchanted Lands
    ~around 7pm pst Thursday night 7/19/18
    and help the little one out.

Thank you!
  15. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!
    The lost spirits need your help to restore balance to their world!
    Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Saturday
    July 21, 2018 at 5:00am Pacific Time.
    In the Obol Plains - Cardin Ward area.
    (The Newsies Quest)

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Rosyposy Active Member

5:00 AM?!
  17. Aerymar New Member

Will there be any guides available to hand out any tinkerfest books?

Thank you :)
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

It looks like the Gnomes will be out this weekend in Steamfont Mts.

Look for them~

Saturday night 7/28 around 7 pm pst
    and
    Sunday afternoon 7/29 around 3 pm pst

Happy Tinkerfest to all.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Dude New Member

Any chance of a Guide's Guide to Thalumbra soon? I've heard rumors that a double status weekend is coming soon, so it would be great to have the GGTT available before that. :)
  20. Mumstheword Member

A double status weekend!! Oh that would be so wonderful, has been ages. Could you please offer the Newsies along with that GGuide?:D