Povar Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Berling Guide EQ Povar

The next Festival of Might event is Saturday July 15th at noon PT.
  2. Strumph New Member

Sure I take off today for 3 hours and there was an event. If there was more than 2 hours notice I would have been there for it! I've been checking every day since I realized it was FOM time.

I will be on for the one tomorrow!
  3. Berling Guide EQ Povar

Next Festival of Might event is this Sunday July 16th at 1pm PT.
  4. Berling Guide EQ Povar

Next Festival of Might event will be this Wednesday July 19th at 6:30pm PT assuming the servers are up on time. I'll let ya know it's rescheduled here if they aren't, but it won't be run Wednesday if I have to move it.
  5. Strumph New Member

Added reminder on calendar.... though heard there was an event sometime today before 2 : (

Also points haven't been added for Sat and Sun.
  6. Berling Guide EQ Povar

Next Festival of Might event will be this Friday, the 21st, at 6pm PT.
  7. Berling Guide EQ Povar

Next Festival of Might event is in ONE HOUR at NOON PST!
  8. Berling Guide EQ Povar

Next Festival of Might event is this Sunday, July 23rd, at Noon PST!
  9. Strumph New Member

This inconsistency is KILLING ME! Missed another event due to it not being posted, or announced system wide and the only thing in FMight was them going over FoM.

I have been logged on all day and check my computer when I walk past my desk. I had to go pick something up, so checked my computer and left at 1:25... at 1:27 is when Aunaexyra first said something in FMight and it was the brief description of FoM.

I appreciate you guides volunteering your time I really do, but this is a competition!
    Toukan likes this.
  10. Toukan New Member

A little heads-up would be very nice and appreciated. The event just now, we had 5 mins to get there from first announcement. Would love to see them scheduled here, even if only an hour or two before go-time.

Thank you
    Strumph likes this.
  11. Strumph New Member

I'm lucky Toukan messaged me for the 2nd event. I had JUST walked away to work on a project. Hell I just walked into the garage when I got the message!
  12. Saenyer SWAT EQ

Thank you for letting me know and talking in game with me Toukan. Strumph I’ll reach out tomorrow morning. Sorry about that.
    Toukan likes this.
  13. Strumph New Member

We were thinking there was going one more event possibly yesterday. Is there one more or just the closing ceremony? If the ceremony is Monday or Tuesday Toukan and I will be raiding at 5:30 until 8:30ish most likely.
    Saenyer and Toukan like this.
  14. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

A recruiter for the Freeport Militia has appeared near the Freeport Stone in the Plane of Knowledge! He'll be looking for help arming his recruits on Wednesday, 22 Nov 2023 at 11pm Pacific Time!
  15. Strumph New Member

There was an event tonight, but guess it was only announced in PoK. I only know about it as a guildie did it at the end and was over by the time I got there. Could they please be announced in general? I have 1 toon in there.
  16. Qetzia Senior EQ Povar

Grand Librarian Maelin will be sending his agents out for important tasks this week! Look for an announcement during the following times if you can lend his Agent a hand!

Saturday, April 13th around 9am
    Sunday, April 14th around 9am
    Tuesday, April 16th around 2pm
    Friday, April 19th around 2pm
    :
    Note : All times shown are in PT. Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.