Povar Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Berling Guide EQ Povar

Next Festival of Might event will be Noon PT this Sunday the 25th!
  2. Berling Guide EQ Povar

Due to the month ending soon and Guide schedules we're going to hold the Closing Ceremony immediately after the event this Sunday.
  3. Strumph New Member

Have I just missed guide events since FoM or have not had any? I know you're busy Berling, but we do have other guides :)
  4. Berling Guide EQ Povar

Barring anything coming up... there should be something tonight 7pm PT.
  5. Pirowen SWAT Team Chair

Greetings Povar!

Ladriet the Tier Dal Chronologer will be retelling part 1 of The Battle of Bloody Kithicor this evening at around 6 PM PDT for those who may have missed the first telling!
  6. Pirowen SWAT Team Chair

Greetings Povar!

Ladriet will continue the retelling of the Battle of Bloody Kithicor with part 2 tonight around 6 PM PST for those who missed the first telling!
  7. Pirowen SWAT Team Chair

Tonight around 6 PM PST Ladriet will recount the final chapter of the Battle of Bloody Kithicor! If you missed this before this will be they last time this season so plan on being there!
  8. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Povar!
    I was having a lovely chat with another one of the guides and we noticed a sketchy looking troll heading towards Crescent Reach with some nasty looking beasts in tow. I'd expect them to arrive tonight around 4 PM PDT. Keep your eyes and ears open, who knows what they want.
  9. Pirowen SWAT Team Chair

Greeting Povar!

On Wednesday, the 23rd of February the Guide Program will be having a recruiting fair on the beach in the Plane of Tranquility. Drop by and visit us!
  10. Saenyer SWAT EQ

Hail and well met brave adventurer!

Come test your might in a battle of strength! This will determine which is the superior race in all of Norrath! The fight to the death will begin on Thursday June 9th 2022 at 6pm PDT!!!
  11. Saenyer SWAT EQ

The smell of sweet cakes and cotton candy fills the air around you.. This can only mean one thing! The carnival is back! This Saturday June 18th at 3pm PTD come join us for the all the fun!
  12. Strumph New Member

I wish I would have known about this and I would have logged in earlier on Saturday. I have this thread watched and have email notification on, but yet not getting email notifications.

I would assume it would use the email on my account. On contact details I see:Your email cannot be changed while your account does not have a password.I do have to log in on my station account when I log in, so I have one.
  13. Saenyer SWAT EQ

“Hear ye, hear ye! Mighty Norrathians, you are hereby invited to the Annual Festival of Might Opening Ceremony!!! The Ceremony will be held on July 1st at 4pm PT!
  14. Saenyer SWAT EQ

Hail brave adventurers of Norrath!
    There will be a Festival of Might event to test your ability to dodge danger and race to be the first on July 15th at 6pm pt. Bring your running boots and the light armor for this event! See you there!
  15. Funlover Guide EQ Povar

Hail brave adventurers of Norrath!
    There will be a Festival of Might event to test your knowledge on July 18th at 11pm pt. Bring your thinking caps for this event! See you there!
  16. Berling Guide EQ Povar

Tomorrow (Thursday July 28th) at 6pm PT there will be another Festival of Might event.
  17. Strumph New Member

Watching to see when closing event will happen. Hopefully it's not Sunday after 3:30pst
  18. Saenyer SWAT EQ

Join us tomorrow July 31st at 1pm pst for the closing of the Festival of Might! I hope to see you all there!
  19. Saenyer SWAT EQ

“Hear ye, hear ye! Mighty Norrathians, you are hereby invited to the Annual Festival of Might Opening Ceremony!!! The Ceremony will be held on July 7st at 3pm PT!
    Rondor likes this.
  20. Berling Guide EQ Povar

Another Festival of Might event will be running today at 6pm PT.