Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Daemora Active Member

Norika, it was a nice surprise to be able to participate in the event at Nektulos. Thank you for the fortunes and the goodies. It was quite an enjoyable way to end my evening. :)

I'm sorry to have missed last night's event, Eleressa. I don't think I've ever had opportunity to assist any guides for the Order of the Flame, and I'm sorry to have missed out, but thank you just the same. :)
    Eleressa Secretkeeper likes this.
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (08-19-17) at 4:00 PM PST there will be a Kerra on the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) Come on by and see what you can do to assist her
    Daemora likes this.
  3. Norika Policy Team Member

Zolki sent me a note saying that everyone made her feel very special and so proud to be a Sarnak Farseer! There was quite a turnout, she said, and she felt extremely inspired by the patience and politeness of so many people. She did her very best to (as she puts it) "listen to the winds" and find words of wisdom for everyone.

Thank you from Zolki to everyone who came. She promises that the winds of wisdom will send her back your way soon!
    Daemora likes this.
  4. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

On Thursday 8/24/17 you will find a Dhalgar who needs a bit of help. Look for her in Greater Faydark at 700 PM PT 1000 PM ET
  5. Norika Policy Team Member

Hello everyone, guess what? I saw Zolki again! The winds seem to have blown her your way again. Look for her on the beach near the Nektulos Forest Docks today, 8/23/2017 at 2 PM PT, in just a few minutes!
  6. Norika Policy Team Member

Hello everyone, I have a Home Tour itch! What does that mean?

It means I want to see someone's home and ooh and ahhh about their creativeness in decorating their home, and anyone that wants to come along is more than welcome. The more, the merrier, and such complimentary and kind comments do wonders for everyone's hearts.

How do we do this? It's easy.

Tomorrow, Friday the 25th at 4 PM PT, I will be in the Village of Shin on Mara. I will only have an hour, which gives me time to see two homes. But I would really like to get a pattern going for this!

This way, if you don't get to show your home this week, I will be back next week at the same time to see more. :) That's if there is any interest in Home Tours!

If you would like to show your home, just meet me at the docks there and we will get it all lined up.

Now all this is of course dependent on Mother Nature, Interspiderwebs, and the epic boss, Real Life. Rest assured, barring anything catastrophic, I will be there!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello adventurers!

I have heard some rumors of a "lovely" ogre who overdid it on her shopping trip and needs your help. She just finished and will be looking for you in the Village of Shin in about 10-15 mins if you have the time!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice
  8. Daemora Active Member

As we spent quite a bit of time in Fyreskayle's house I will pass on showing a home, to allow someone else the pleasure. I would, however, if Vasciagio is available, recommend that he show one of his lovely homes from his Everfrost series. They really are quite amazing and I think you would agree. (These are his own creations and not team {DVC} decorated homes, though I did add a floral arrangement in one of his Everfrost homes.) :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

So sorry everyone due to unforseen happenings in real life our dhalgar was delayed. She will be there by 800 PM PT.
    Daemora likes this.
  10. Norika Policy Team Member

I would be very happy to tour one of Vasciago's homes. Please understand that the owner of the home has to be there to show me around. I may be a Wood Elf, but when touring homes, I have to abide by Freeblood conventions, and may not enter and be shown the home without the owner's express permission!

/em hopes Vasciago will be available!
    Daemora and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Looking for something to do? Well come to the docks in New Halas this evening around 4:00 PM PST, there will be a snow person there seeking to help those who need a wee bit of aid with their fashion sense.
  12. Norika Policy Team Member

Ack! My mistake! Travelling Guides sometimes get displaced! I will come see you all tomorrow at 4 PM PT (Saturday!)
  13. Daemora Active Member

I am so sorry we missed you for the tour, Norika. I wasn't able to get online until after it was over and I hadn't had the chance to tell Vas about it before then either. He was sad to have missed it. Hopefully next time. :)
  14. Norika Policy Team Member

Definitely! There will be more Home Tours, count on it. I am keeping the visits shorter, seeing just one home, and coming more often to visit you all. Seems to work out well that way. Hope to see Vasciago's home at some point!
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Here now I be seeking a wee bit of aid with me gathering stuff fer me ale. If yer able to assist an ole dwarf come to the docks of Antonica today (09-02-17) at 4:00 PM PST.
  16. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

It's that time again. If you like Fall Festivals then you will need to be in Greater Faydark near the Cloister of Growth on Monday Sept. 4, 2017 at 300 PM PT to join the fun. Hope to see you there!
    Rosyposy and Daemora like this.
  17. Daemora Active Member

That is awesome news, Norika! Vas may be away from game for a while though, as he is supposed to be going out of town to help out with the hurricane victims with his job. Last I heard, things were not yet decided, but if he goes, he will be gone anywhere between two weeks to three months. I'm sure he will be happy to show one of his homes when he gets back though.

Thank you, Halladen, for permitting me to assist you and for the really neat food stuffs. 40% speed increase is quite a nice boost. I'll be preserving those for special occasions, when a speed boost would be highly desired. :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

As summer comes to an end don't forget to stop by and enjoy the festivities! Safe travels to all.

It's that time again. If you like Fall Festivals then you will need to be in Greater Faydark near the Cloister of Growth on Monday Sept. 4, 2017 at 300 PM PT to join the fun. Hope to see you there!
  19. Daemora Active Member

Thank you to everyone who participated. The festival was a lot of fun and the goodies were awesome! I really enjoyed spending some time with you all...especially the jester and grand marshall. :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Need that something extra for your home? Well tomorrow (09-09-17) at 4:00 PM PST there will be an Arasai on the docks of Antonica who just may have that certain something