Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

What: Baby dragons telling stories
    When 06-26-17 at 4:00 PM PST
    Where: The lighthouse in Antonica
    Why: Cause baby dragons are cool
  2. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Beer, lots of beer. With the upcoming holidays there is a dwarf running around Antonica at 400 PM PT 700 PM ET today, Thursday June 29 between the North and South Qeynos gates. I'm sure he could use a bit of help.
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Here are some events coming your way this weekend :)

• Saturday 7/1 around 10am PT, your help is needed to restore balance to the spirit world!
    • Sunday 7/2 around 10am PT the citizens of Maldura will need your assistance!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Daemora likes this.
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Sunday (07-02-17) there will be a halfling on the docks of Thundering Steppes seeking some aid with berry picking.
    Come on by and see if you can help her out.
  5. Juraiya New Member

Can I ask where this is going to be? I've seen guides offer this quest in all sorts of places, which is why I ask.
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Will be in Gfay, near the tinkered portal. I was just going to post, this quest will still be happening, but will be about 30mins behind due to severe storms holding up our Quest giver, Meridalle. So be patient, she will be there no later than 1030am PT :)
  7. Juraiya New Member

Thank you for showing up, Miriele, and being patient with all of us players!
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

My pleasure! Was wonderful seeing all of you! /hugs
  9. Daemora Active Member

I just want to pop in and thank the guides again for all they do for us. Between school and feeling really tired lately, I haven't been particularly feeling very active, but I have happened upon two separate guide events recently and was happy to be able to participate in both. You are all awesome and I really appreciate what you do for the community, and I just want to let you know this. :)

The rolling pin awards and the buoys are two of my favorite guide event rewards and I'm happy to have received both. :)
    Rosyposy and Nella like this.
  10. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Thank you, always good to hear from our players. I'll pass this along. Also if there is a quest you all would like to have ran (While I cannot promise for certain we will run it) we will look into it for you.
  11. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and wonderful Independence Day. Hope to see you in game. Be safe.
  12. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Calling all crafters! You will find someone needing help tomorrow, July 5, 2017 at 400 PM PT 700PM ET in Antonica between the North and South Qeynos gates.
  13. Norika Policy Team Member

Monday (7/10/2017) at 1 PM PT (4 PM ET/8 PM UTC) you will find a Loresinger or two (or three) near the Enchanted Lands Docks. They need a bit of inspiration from you, and will be happy to see you.

Please keep in mind that we Guides are volunteers. Sometimes that Epic Boss called Real Life gets in the way, causing us to delay, postpone, or cancel events, despite our best efforts. We'll do our dead level best to keep you notified as soon as we possibly can in these instances.
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

I have heard rumors of a ratonga in need of your help to save her from becoming a prisoner or worse! Stop by Steamfont Mountains around 3pm PT on Monday, July 10th to see how you can lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  15. Norika Policy Team Member

I was privileged to spend some time at the Zek Docks this afternoon and share this song/story with some of you. It was well-received and copies were asked for... please feel free!

Song of the Great Divide

The wandering minstrel sits down on the home’s hearth and strums her guitar thoughtfully.

She motions invitingly to the children, “Come closer to the fire, children, I’ve a tale to sing for you: of a beautiful, dangerous, majestic, frozen land blessed by Brell.”

The children draw nearer and sit, hugging their knees and watching her tune her lute.

The singer strums and sings….
    Read More (open)

** A majestic place, mountains high, griffins circling round… Pristine drifts of snow and ice cover barren ground.**

**Small trees and bushes only, green herbs and chillbloom fair;**

The musician strums a little faster…. **Down stark cliffs the winds come dashing, the chilly snow whips up, a-lashing; shadows freeze….**

Silence…. then she whisper-sings, **A tower stands, afloat on icy air!**

The children gasp in wide-eyed wonder.

The singer smiles at their reaction and resumes, playing an eerie theme.

**Mad Tserrina, Mayong’s bride, but never wed to him; nor Teir’Dal, Fiend, or Vampire, she’s alone with ghosts so dim.**

**Venture through the Tower, save the erstwhile bride; free her soul and shadow, you may turn the tide.**

A young boy nods his head, determinedly grasping his small sword.

The singer smiles at the future warrior and then deftly switches to a march.

**You may have heard of gnolls and orcs, of beasties such as these; you may have seen some skellies, but a moment, if you please.**

**Hold tight your weapons, creep on closer, in a battle such as this... No, you won’t believe: I tell you, Coldain spirits find their bliss.**

**Their enemy the Kromzek, their hearts with fervor warm; for glory, worth, and honor, those who fell that day, are battle-locked against the giants, fighting on… and on….. and on…**

The singer lets the notes die away and asks the children, “And when the battle’s over, do the ghosts retire and rest? Lift the mug and celebrate, for they have passed the test?”

Some children shrug, other nod yes, and others shake their heads no.

The singer strums a new march, calling to mind the rising sun and resumes singing.

**Repeatedly they take up axe; with sword and might and main; For the glory of their god, great Brell, they battle once again.**

**This continues, down through time, the conflict o’er and o’er; Does this make you sad, my child? Fear not, for I’ve been told: The Coldain peace in battle find, Brell’s blessing they adore.**

**You may go and join their fight, to the Coldain give your aid: It’s all for glory, honor, and renown. Great Brell will surely bless you, but the battle never simmers down.**

One child hold out a bit of scarf they have been working on, and the minstrel’s lute takes on the rhythm of a loom as she sings ….

**Crafters, take heed, you have your own place in this resplendent land of snow and ice. For crafters are called, to Thurgadin’s halls, to create an item of great price.**

**Siren hair, spider silk, precious notes and records grand; runes and molds, oil and ink, pray to Brell, god of the land.**

**Bring together, altogether, crafters number nine. Make a mistake, your shawl will break, back to the starting line!**

The children giggle and the minstrel pauses to put on her own glowing Coldain Prayer Shawl, to the admiring ooh’s and ahh’s of the children.

The musician plays a lilting tune….

**Othmir set their nets for fish along the shores so bright, Goahmari feed and tame the griffins oh so white;**

**Lodizal the turtle swims the ocean blue; A messenger from Prexus, Othmirs’ god so true.**

**Pirate gnomes in harbor, crafting ships and so much more; An absence of explosions, of course, they would abhore!**

**Rygor orcs will menace you, better run and hide! What’s this? Qho has found his way here to the Great Divide?!?!?**

**If you obtain a griffin egg and raise, with lots of care, give the baby fish and herbs, she will fly you everywhere.**

**Or find the wolven puppy, hidden in the snow; take him with you, give him love, and love to you he’ll show.**

The singer hands out sticks to the children, saying, “Play these for me, please, like hammers, tap tap tapping.” A racket ensues, but as the minstrel taps her hands together in time, the children join the rhythm, some improvising, and delighted grins appear.

**Dwarves in the city of carven stone, underneath the mountain tall; They made it confusing for outsiders to find their way through the massive hall.**

**However, here’re some tips…. The bar and park are down; The Temple of Brell is atop! In the Sanctuary, see Yelinak the dragon; he’s friendly and talks shop.**

**Last Stand, to the north; Icebridge Crossway’s high; be sure to visit the Throne of the Dains before you wave goodbye…. Goodbye…. Goodbye….**

The singer’s voice trails off as she stands and gently waves goodbye to the protesting children, hoists her lute to her shoulders, and makes her way into the starry night.
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

There has been talk of a High Elf in need of your help to survive a long cold night. If you think you can spare some time, stop by the Everfrost docks on Monday, 7/17 around 2:30pm PT to see how you can lend a hand!

17. Norika Policy Team Member

There will be an unusual visitor or two to Qeynos Province District (what used to be called Qeynos Harbor) today, Tuesday the 18th, at 4 PM PT (7 PM ET/11 PM UTC). They would appreciate some guidance! ;)
  18. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Gnomes, old gadgits, explosions, oh my. You will find a young gnome in need of some help Thursday July 20th at 200 PM PT 500 PM ET in North Qeynos near the Antonica gate and Tinkerfest Celebration.

Don't forget to ask for your Clockwork Catalog!

Our gnome was a little confused on the area she would be in.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

I have heard a story of an aspiring Gnome inventor who may be in need of your help! If you think you can lend a hand, stop by the Tinkerfest Celebration area in North Qeynos on Saturday, 7/22 around 11am PT.

Daemora likes this.
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

What: Festival: Tinkerer's Explosives
    When: 07-24-17 at 4:00 PM PST
    Where: New Halas Docks
    Why: Cause I get to blow things up :)
    Daemora likes this.