Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Under New Member

Hello there! I'd love to go take on some Giants in Kael! Might you have a disguise that could help me sneak in?
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I am sorry that you aren't able to make this event, but I do hope you have a wonderful family dinner. I would be more than happy to put your request in for you. :)
    Ratchick likes this.
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Under,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you. :)
    Carynn likes this.
  4. Carynn Member

Please thank the guide for the Luclin quest for putting up with the rude Norrathians standing on her head repeatedly while she enlisted aid. Her patience was appreciated!
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dwarf will be visiting Outer Kael seeking any adventurer willing to accept her challenge. If you are interested in what her challenge is, meet with her on Monday, December 30, 2019 at 11:00am PT.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Thank you very much for your kind words Carynn! I will pass them on for you! :)
  7. Carynn Member

This is the one I asked for as well, but for a US evening time. If there can be a repeat performance in that time zone, it would be appreciated! Also, it says Outer Kael is accessible by level 85+ only. If it can't be accessed by low levels, could the guide stand outside? I'd really like to pick up the quest on one of my lowbies for the future.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Idap New Member

i would love if you guys did the guides guide to the celestial realms again
    Ratchick likes this.
  9. Ratchick New Member

Yes, please!
    I am hoping to get this done on all my toons during the bonus status time, because they all sure need it!
    (Thank you, in advance. I realize it's the holidays, so that might not be possible to schedule).
  10. Alenna Member

Me too as well as the luclin one for this server.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings all and thank you for all of your requests and support for the Guides. I am more than happy to put in your requests for you but cannot guarantee specific dates or times. Thank you again for all of your support.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Ratchick New Member

Oops, That's what I meant, the Luclin guide quest. Either way, I guess I will have to hope for whenever the next status bonus for that quest.
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A scholar from the Great Library will be in Kylong Plains seeking any adventurer that loves a dangerous task. If you are interested in what they are offering. Meet with them on Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A popular designer is very eager to start a new project but seems to be having an issue with a small part of the design. She will be in Darklight Wood on Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 10:00am PT seeking any adventurer willing to help her out.
  15. Alenna Member

well it is past my usual bed time but I'll try to be there with my army of alts.
  16. Idap New Member

hopefully you guys to the guides guide to the celestial realms soon. really hoping to get that one
  17. Lisica New Member

Hello! May I make a request for HOF server, for the Newsies quest and the CD quest for the bags? Thank you!
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Lisica,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you :)
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Idap,

I will be more than happy to put your request in for you :)
  20. Lisica New Member

thank you!