Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Peredhel New Member

Thank you all so much for working hard to add to our adventures in Norrath AND the Overrealms.

I've just come to Halls of Fate and have missed all of January's offerings (of course - Murphy's Law).

If someone could perhaps offer the Guide's Guide to the Celestial Realms and that for Luclin in the near future, I would greatly appreciate it. I'll keep up on this thread, of course, to see other offerings.

Thank you all again.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Thank you so much for your very kind words!
    I am sorry to hear that you missed January's tasks. I would be most happy to put your request in for you!
    Thank you for all of your support!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dark Elf scholar will be in Stonebrunt Highlands to help adventurers with an issue of a celestial scale. If you are interested in hearing what he has to say, meet with him at 10:00am PT on Monday, February 24, 2020.
    clleo likes this.
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Rumors have it that a scholar from the Great Library is headed to Kylong Plains. He seems eager to speak with brave adventurers about a mysterious and dangerous task. If you are interested in hearing what he has to say, venture forth on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 10:00am PT.
    clleo likes this.
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Troubador seems to be having difficulty in the lyrical department and is seeking help from any adventurer. If you are interested in helping them out, meet with them on Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 10:00pm PT in Frostfang Sea.
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor in Antonica has a peculiar talent and is wanting to share it with others. If you are interested in finding out what this special talent is. Meet with them on Monday, March 9, 2020 at 3:00pm PT.
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* A Seer has been having troubling visions and is heading toward Obol Plains to seek the help of any brave adventurer willing to aid him. Meet with him Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 9:00am PT.

* A Gnemlin from Maldura is making his way top-side to Greater Faydark. He has been tasked with finding adventurers to aid his kin. If you are interested in lending your aid meet with him on Friday, March 13, 2020 at 9:00am PT.
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An Ogre in Timorous Deep wants to begin his own business but could use some help. Any intrepid adventurer willing to lend him some aid can meet with him on Friday, March 20, 2020 at 10:00am PT.
  9. Spookypatrol New Member

Hello hello! First off, thank you to the guides for all of their hard work!

This is my first time leaving a request, but it looks like I might have just missed out on Guide's Guide to Luclin? I've recently jumped back in and just saw how many wonderful events I've missed out on! If there's any way for that to be re-run in the near-future-ish I'd be really appreciative!

Thanks again! c:
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Spookypatrol!

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Thank you for your request. I would be more than happy to put your request in for you! I'm sorry to hear that you have missed out on some of the events, but there are always lots more to come :)
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Now that the quadroliths are complete, a scholar from The Great Library has decided to make her way to Kylong Plains to offer adventurers some help in their journies. If you are interested, meet with her on Friday, March 27, 2020 at 5:00pm PT.
  12. Zogarr New Member

Is this the Celestial Realms guide quest?
  13. Zogarr New Member

I see that it is not the Celestial Realms quest. Can I please put in a request for the Celestial Realms quest before the double status runs out? I also need a bag!!!

Thank you for all that you do!!!
  14. Spookypatrol New Member

Yay! I wanted to come in to say thank you so much! Really excited to be able to do this event!
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I would be more than happy to put in your request for you. :)
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

You are very welcome!
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A scholar from the Great Library has noticed that there is an issue of a celestial proportion and is seeking adventurers to lend them aide. Meet with them on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 4:00pm PT in Moors of Ykesha if you are interested in hearing more about the problem.
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A seer in Obol Plains has been experiencing strange and disturbing visions and is seeking out adventurers to hear their plight. If you are interested in lending them your aid, meet with them on Friday, April 3, 2020 at 4:00pm PT.
  19. Zogarr New Member

Oh my!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kaithren!!!

You Rock!
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

You are very welcome, Zogarr!