Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Oh what a conundrum this little Froglok is in! They are in quite the panic after finding they have lost the most important thing for the family get together. If you are interested in helping him out, meet with him in Butcherblock Mountains on Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 9:00am PT.

** This task may be delayed due to the scheduled downtime **
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Calling all adventurers who love to seek out lore and history of Norrath! A visitor will be in Thurgadin to share such tales with you. Bring a cozy blanket and meet with them on Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 10:00pm PT.
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Coldain will be making an appearance in Outer Kael. She has a challenge for those who wish to stop by and pay her a visit. If you are interested in hearing her challenge and think you have what it takes, meet with her on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 5:30pm PT.
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Gnomish inventor in the Withered Lands seems to be an quite the panic. He seems to have lost something.....or did he just misplace it?? He looks like he could use the help of passing by adventurers! If you would like to help out this frantic Gnome, meet with him on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 10:00am PT.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Targ New Member

Any chance of seeing a "Guide's Guide" quest this weekend?

Also, that particular gnome inventor is a trouble-maker and a half! Oh, do I have stories about his...errr, "invention."
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

*chuckles about the Gnome*

Greetings Targ,

Thank you for your interest in the Guide's Guide quest(s). I would be more than happy to put your request in for you. :)
  7. Targ New Member

Thank you, it's very much appreciated, particularly during any bonus status server event.
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

You're very welcome! :)
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Strange elemental creatures, Gnemlin, Dhalgar, Maldura, and the Immolated...oh goodness how confusing it can all be. Perhaps the visitor in Greater Faydark can help you out. Meet with them on Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 10:00am PT.
  10. Nibbill New Member

Awesome Guide Event, thank you
  11. Chayan New Member

Thanks for the great event :) I ran on all my chars. {Would love to get Guides Guide to Celestial Realms before double status ends too.}
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I am glad to hear you had a great time!
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I'm glad to hear that you had a great time! I would be more than happy to put in your request for you! :)
  14. Chayan New Member

Thank you so much. My guild is excited to be able to do the guide quest. I hope they say yes :) thanks thanks thanks
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

You are very welcome! :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

The scholars from The Great Library have noticed that there seems to be an uptick in travelers in the Planes of Power as of late. They have sent one of their peers to Moors of Ykesha to find such wayward visitors and offer them a bit of help. If you are interested in hearing what she is offering. Meet with her on Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 10:00am PT.
  17. Chayan New Member

Sweet, Thank you
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

:) You are very welcome, Chayan :)
  19. clleo Member

can we possiblt get nebulos newsies? pretty please?
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Clleo

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you :)