Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A business minded Ogre has the perfect business plan but it seems that they have forgotten a tiny detail. If you'd like to hear more about their plight, meet with them in Butcherblock Mountains at 10:00pm PT on Thursday, April 19, 2018.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An Arasai with a strong passion for decorating is will be visiting Darklight Wood. Should you wish to hear what she has to say meet with her on Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 4:00pm PT.
  3. Mujie Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Thursday, April 26th

An injured troll needs help looking for parts for his so-called gnome traps in Steamfont. Rumor has it you may find him there around 8:00pm (PT).
  4. Jaxellie New Member

I have been holding on to the guide quest Neon Lights for about a year now.... can anyone suggest a way to turn it in?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance!

Character: Treesta McInnis
    Guild: Beta Neutral
  5. Jaxellie New Member

Huge thanks to Guide Phireann for being there this morning so I could finally turn this quest in!!! :D
    Luminosa and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* * Updated * *

Greetings fellow Norrathians!

* Rumor has it that on Friday, May 4, 2018 Saturday, May 5, 2018 there will be a visitor coming to Obol Plains. It seems he has a challenge for those that would be interested. You will see him there at 6:00am PT.

* Do you crave adventure and love to tangle with dangerous foe? If so, head on over to the Obol Plains on Friday May 4, 2018 at 2:00pm PT. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. *smiles*

It is with sincere regret that these quests will not be run on Friday, May 4, 2018. My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Please keep looking here on the forums for other upcoming events!
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Othmir visitor will be coming to Butcherblock Mountains. She seems to be very worried and could use the help of her fellow Norrathians. Should you wish to lend a hand, you will find her there on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 9:00am PT.
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I have heard that there will be a visitor in the Moors of Ykesha with an exciting tale to share with one and all. Should you wish to hear what they have to say, meet with them on Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 10:00pm PT.
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

10. Absin New Member

Any chance we could get this rescheduled? Been patiently waiting for this to come back around, would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!
  11. Absin New Member

Big thanks to Guide Accalyia for stopping by HoF tonight to offer Newsies to us!
    Rynara and Rosyposy like this.
  12. azryan New Member

Any chance of the newsies or guide quest happening again any time soon? pretty please :)
  13. Sumar New Member

I second Azryan's request. Please.
  14. Gediva SWAT EQ2

Keep checking back. We will pass on the word and see what we can do, and try to advertise for you all if I get enough of a heads up!
    Sumar, Foodcity and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Gediva SWAT EQ2

This in with a tiny bit of notice...My apologies I didn't let you know sooner! But it won't be the last time this curious travelor apprears, so no worries!

• Wednesday, June 27th around 10pm PDT. For those who missed her previously, a curious travelor is tunneling her way back up to Greater Faydark to share her extraordinary map with those folks who have yet to explore the dark recesses of the Ever Deep in Thalumbra. (Note: This quest can only be completed once, so check all your "relatives" and send along those who have yet to go on this amazing adventure!)
  16. azryan New Member

I logged on and waiting till almost 10:45, but had to log for work... Did the guide ever show up in gfay? If so, sorry I missed it... hope i will catch it next time around.
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Thursday, July 5, 2018 there will be a visitor in the Obol Plains. It seems they are in need of some assistance. Should you wish to help you will see them there at 10:00pm PT.
  18. Playz4fun New Member

Thanks for offering this up. Unfortunately, that is 1am where I live, so will look for future opportunities for both Newsies and Guides Guide.

Many thanks to all the Guides for sharing your limited time for us!

Hunt Well!
  19. Foodcity New Member

Is there still a guide coming tonight? Or was there just a miscommunication?
  20. Quillyne New Member

Hoping a guide will still hop on tonight...there is a good-sized crowd waiting. If not, hopefully we can get a reschedule soon. Thanks!