Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Surge New Member

This 'ere Dwarf be itchin for a chance to trim down the giant population...if ever you honorable Guide folk be near Outer Kael, I be happy to help! A guise for sneakin past em in the future would be a welcome trinket if ya by chance offer a reward!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Surge!

I will talk to the local Dwarves and see what I can do for ye! Keep a look out on the forums ;)
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 you will find a Dwarf in The Commonlands that is in need of some help. He is pressed for time and is unable to get his task done. If you would like to lend him a hand you will find him there at 5:00pm PT.
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Coldain in Outer Kael is calling out to all the heroes of Norrath. If you think you are brave enough to answer her call, you can find her there on Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 5:00pm PT.
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning fellow Norrathians!

Guide Norika will be visiting Norrath again! She will be in The Enchanted Lands on Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 12:00pm PT (noon). Also, if you would like to show off your home decorating skills or come along to see other players homes, please stop by and speak with her.
  6. Mujie Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

ATTENTION PLEASE!!

Rogue gremlins of Steamfont, no doubt the work of rogue gnomes, decided to play a practical joke on Guide Norika. The practicality backfired. Unfortunately, Norika will not be able to meet with adventurers and crafters in Enchanted Lands today to chat and see homes and guild halls.

She will be better soon. Norika and I hope you will understand. She will return.

Thank you.
  7. Mujie Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

The Start of Something New (created by Nadini, Dharknyss, Besia, Rashakin, Pionna, Deveryn, Runakki, Kaziezw, Yuulie, Aero, Abuj, Wima and Mujie, with Norika guiding the creation)

Picture this, if you will….

In a small Freeport Inn Room, a mage leaned over a table. The crystal on the table pulsed, changing from deep purple to lighter purple. Passing a hand across the crystal, the gnome mage uttered some sinister words. His human assistant, very artistic in nature, noted: "Colors this time go from eggplant to lavender."

Corrius stamped his foot on the stool he was standing on, nearly tipping it over. The much taller Gandelfie grabbed the edge of the stool and righted it. Corrius didn't notice Gandelfie's eye roll.
    Corrius grumbled, "It's still not right. Bertoxxulous take it all!" Corrius slapped his hand on the table, nearly upsetting the crystal onto the stone flagging of the floor as he pushed himself away from the table.
    Read More (open)
    Read More (open)

Gandelfie stood arms outstretched, holding the both crystal and stool as Corrius hopped down. Gandelfie muttered under his breath, "Three more years ... three more years ... just make it here three more years...."

Corrius imperiously waved Gandelfie to follow him through the door, but Gandelfie caught sight of the crystal; it was changing color yet once again. Curious, Gandelfie ignored Corrius's frantic waving and approached the table again. The crystal had now changed to a beautiful cerulean.
    Intrigued, Gandelfie leaned to gaze into the crystal, watching something forming in the midst. Peering closely, he saw an ancient castle. "Hey, Corrius, come back here a minute. You gotta see this!"

Corrius grumbled and climbed back up on the stool. The gnome immediately jumped back and fell completely off the stool. Arms flailing, he squeaked, "I saw a dragon! On a turret! A real dragon!"

Gandelfie looked with longing at the beautiful sight. He wanted so much to go there, his heart hurt. Suddenly there was a light so bright that both shut their eyes tightly, but to no avail; it was just as bright with eyelids shut as open.

Even so, they both kept their eyes tightly shut as they were whirled through blinding darkness, blinding light, soothing purple, horrid orange. Then thump! They were deposited on the floor of a grand throne room, larger and far more splendid than any they had ever seen or even heard rumors of before.

The two mages scrambled to their feet as a huge bass voice, so deep it shook their bones asked, "Who are you, pitiful beings?" Corrius shivered and hid behind his assistant, quaking in his boots.
    The small dragon that Corrius had seen sitting on the turret swooped in through a window and exclaimed, "It was I who summoned them! I want them to play with me!" Dagar Blue smiled at the human and gnome mages.

Corrius immediately got all up in his high hat, and snorted, "ME? Play? You have got to be joking! I am a serious magician, and I do NOT play. I work." The little gnome drew himself up to his full height and folded his arms across his chest.

Dagar Blue caught Gandelfie’s eye roll and grinned. Shrugging, Dagar capitulated to Corrius, with a sly wink at Gandelfie, "Okay. I gots me a labboratorrie that you can have. You can go bring my scarecrows to life."

Corrius started to refuse, then stopped short. "A laboratory? With dragon supplies? Oh, my gods and goddesses, where is it?!” Corrius spun in circles looking for the way to get to the laboratory, he was so excited.

Dagar Blue laughed. "Here, climb on my back, I will take you there! You, tall one, wait right here, I will be right back."

Corrius climbed up on Dagar Blue's back eagerly, looking like he had won that silly goblin gambling thing. Corrius could feel the muscles and sinews in the mighty dragon’s back as he flexed his wings to take off.

Gandelfie chuckled as Corrius let out a whoop of excitement as they swooped through the window. Gandelfie looked around the throne room, but the grandeur was so vast, he could scarcely even begin to comprehend it all.

In about ten minutes, Dagar Blue was back. He had a basket of cookies and asked Gandelfie, "What is a pick nick? I hear you walkies saying that all the time, and there's always a basket involved.”

Gandelfie replied, "Well, yes, you take a basket, and a blanket to sit on, and you take it somewhere nice ... and you eat what's in the basket, not the wizards who take you there.”

Dagar Blue looked at Gandelfie like he was an idiot. "I wouldn't eat you, Silly Hooman.” Dagar paused, looked closely at the man, then asked curiously, “What do I call you anyway, Hooman? I am calling the other one Shorty.”

Gandelfie bowed, "My name is Gandelfie, and I am thrilled to be here."

Dagar Blue tilted his head to the side a moment and then exclaimed, "Nope! That's not your name!"

Gandelfie blinked, "It's not?" He was pretty sure it was, since birth anyway.

Dagar Blue eyed the Hooman with gleaming eyes and little puffs of smoke coming from his nostrils. Gandelfie wasn’t sure if this boded ill or well for him.

"I dub thee, The Great Gandelfie!" Dagar laid his snout on Gandelfie's shoulder, puffed a bit of smoke and fire ... and a small tattoo of a flame was marked on Gandelfie's neck.

Dagar Blue stood back and looked with satisfaction at the tattoo. "You is mine now, you have the dragon's mark. You is branded for life!"

Gandelfie nearly staggered with the flow of powerful magic coursing through him. His eyes glowed purple, then light blue, then green. He bowed, nearly overcome by the grace the dragon had given him.

Dagar Blue bounced up and down. "Now let's go pick nick!" he yelled.

Gandelfie wondered what in the world he had done to deserve this, but the eager young dragon would not be dissuaded. Gandelfie thought to himself, "All in time, all in time. I have all the time in the world now." So Gandelfie and Dagar had a splendid afternoon in Vesspyr Isles.

Corrius was hard at work for just a little while in the eyrie laboratory. It didn't take long at all, surrounded as he was by dragon magic, to enervate the scarecrows. Corrius was far too determined to work at all these new wonderful things to even come out of the lab, he had so many new goodies to study.

The scarecrows took gnome sammiches to Dagar and Gandelfie, and they all enjoyed the evening meal and watched the sun go down. Seeing the two scarecrows becoming romantically interested in each other, Dagar let the two go, to find a new life for themselves.

So, life passed from day to day for Dagar Blue and his new friends, Gandelfie and Corrius, but all the while back in the castle there stirred a shadow so deep that even the shadows fled shrieking away when it came near.

The End
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Xavven New Member

Could we please get a Nebulous Newsie guide event soon, have a toon or 2 that havent recieved quest yet :-(
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Deweia Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

A gnome inventor, a fantastic tinkerer will be in the Withered Lands - he has lost the parts for his greatest invention ever. Come help him at 3pm PT (6pm ET) on March 13th. (85+, non-repeatable quest)
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Xavven!

I would be happy to put your request in for you! :)
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Druid is having a bit of a problem with nature...and their home. They are in need of a hand to help them repair their problem. You will find them in the Frostfang Sea on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 5:00pm PT if you would like to lend them your aid.
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Gnomish inventor has seemed to have lost some items during their travels and could sure use a hand in finding them. Should you wish to give them a hand meet with them in The Withered Lands on Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 10:00pm PT.
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Seers throughout Norrath have been hearing cries from the dead. Trapped among the living they are desperate for help. One such seer willing to help the dead can be found in the Obol Plains on Sunday, March 18, 2018. Meet them there at 1:00pm PT if you would like to lend them your aid.
  14. Udaesh New Member

Curses! I was online for that too! But I was un-aware that there was a visitor in Obol Plains. Oh well, I'm sure she'll be back in the near future :)
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I'm sorry to hear that you missed the visitor in Obol Plains. Yes, please keep a look out in the forums to see when they will next be visiting. I hope you will be able to make it :)
  16. Rosyposy Active Member

Guides, here's something to be aware of:

Elyshka likes this.
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A young dragon will be seen in Jarsath Wastes on Thursday, March 29, 2018. They are being teased about their hoard size and could you a bit of help. You will see them there at 10:00pm PT.
  18. Luminosa New Member

[IMG]

"Captain Ginne K'Reegoth rowed back to her ship and tossed her newly acquired othmir buoy onto her desk. A moment to breathe would be nice, but it wasn't to be. Her quartermaster, Veritae came fluttering into the room. "Captain, I'm afraid I have some news..."

Ginne rolled her eyes and smacked her forehead. "Send him in, Veritae."

Uhane knew exactly why he was in trouble. "Honest, Captain, I'll only keep the pups until they're a wee bit older! They were abandoned in Velious and I..."

"You've kept the pups hidden since we left Velious?" Her voice was soft, but he suspected the bruiser was barely keeping her anger in check. He dare not speak again, and instead nodded meekly.

"Very well." She waved him from the room. Ginne smiled after him as he left the room. Of all the crew, the hulking barbarian from the islands had the biggest heart. "I suppose I could go check on Mipkins and his pups..."

And with that, the ship and crew of Midnight's Misfortune headed off to another adventure in Velious..."

Thank you, Mipkins! I wanted to share this little story I wrote after you left!
    Elyshka and Gediva like this.
  19. Mujie Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Thursday, March 29th

The residents of Maldura need YOUR assistance!! If interested, please find Tixwell near the Tinkered Portal in Greater Faydark around 4:30pm (PT).
  20. Soara New Member

Can we get the thulumbra one soon please?