Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A young dragon would like to be the envy of their friends, but is having a difficult time doing so. If you'd like to help them out they will be in The Enchanted Lands on Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 1:00pm PT.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Gnome will be coming to the Withered Lands on Monday, July 30, 2018 with a fun challenge for all who wish to stop by. If you are interested, he will be there at 5:00pm PT.
  3. Enertocter Member

[IMG]

Brightclaw came to visit us during Saturday. She met a lot of adventurers who gave her blue items and shinies for her hoard. She also met her uncle and little sister as well! Although they never actually took a family photo of the event, I'm certain this is what it would've looked like.

Had fun during the event! Thanks for hosting it!
    Noloban, Rosyposy and Elyshka like this.
  4. seneth New Member

I am sorry I missed Brightclaw. I just got into this, but I hear there is a Quest called Nebulous Newsies, that I need to do, to get a bigger bag. I am requesting that a gracious guide assist me in the getting this quest.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Seneth;

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you.
  6. seneth New Member

Thank you so much, I will keep an eye on here for that.
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good afternoon fellow Norrathians!

I have news of some events coming soon to Halls of Fate:

* Are you ready for Friday Night Flight? If so, make your way over to The Thundering Steppes on Friday, August 3, 2018 at 6:00pm PT and fly for the color of royalty! This event will be ending at 12:00am (midnight) PT.

* It is said that a visitor will be coming to Greater Faydark on Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 12:00pm (noon) PT looking for some assistance.

* Do you fancy a battle with dangerous foe? How about exploring new places? If so, there will be a visitor in the Obol Plains on Saturday, August 4, 2018 that could offer you just that. You will find them there at 2:00pm PT. If by happenstance this visitor is late, fret not and hither near as they will be there.
  8. Fiadhe New Member

Please could you tell me if the Guide coming to TS, as posted?
    I have not seen the Guide there yet.
    tyvm :)
  9. Frubar New Member

I thought I may have missed this Royal event, but there is no one here. Maybe another time?
  10. Fiadhe New Member

it's two hours now, so I guess the Guide is not coming. I hope everything is Ok.
  11. Fiadhe New Member

I've never been to a Royal event and thought I would see what it is like, seeing as I can't sleep tonight. Perhaps another time...
  12. Gediva SWAT EQ2

Our apologies. Real life and mother nature conspired against us this evening.

We apologize for any inconvenience. The race was triggered a bit after 8:30pm and was taken down just after midnight.

We will bring the races back again soon, perhaps with another color to race for!

Gediva
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 5:00pm PT a Dragon will be stopping by in Antonica. They are need of some help with a small problem.
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A certain snowperson has found themselves in a bit of an evaporating situation, and is in desperate need of some help. Should you wish to help them, you will find them in Jarsath Wastes on Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 10:00pm PT.
  15. Enertocter Member

[IMG]

Chocolate-laying bunny, a serene monk noble, and a mystic baker and pastry chef appeared in the stories Norika told us last Saturday, August 4. It was such cute stories I wanted to memorialize them!

Thanks for joining us and telling us about these stories!
    Kaithren Voditi, Rosyposy and Elyshka like this.
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dwarf with an obsession with sharp things is looking for some help with some research they are doing. Should you be interested, meet with him in Butcherblock Mountains on Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 10:00pm PT.
  17. Zlily New Member

Sure would like to see newsies and guides again soon... :) pretty please!!
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning Zlily;

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you!
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A novice disciple has found themselves feeling the heat over a task they were assigned to. They are seeking help from anyone willing to lend a hand. You will find them on Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 10:00pm PT in Lavastorm.
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor will be coming to the Village of Shin. They appear lonely and it looks like they could use some company. Should you wish to speak with them, they will be there on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 5:00pm PT.