Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Elyshka Well-Known Member

I am sorry to report that this event for today has been cancelled due a death in my family, as well as the Bertoxxulous illness currently plaguing one of our Guides.

We will reschedule the event for later this month and we appreciate your patience with the cancellation.
  2. Fyuri Active Member

As most know, I am doing spotlights on people who contribute much to Norrath. I think we can all agree that the guides contribute a whole lot. I want to start adding guides to my spotlights. I am ready for people to start nominating them. who should i spotlight first? i would like to schedule one guide a month until i get them all done- including guides on the other servers. i hope to have the first one out at the end of the month and plan to post this on each server.
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Rosyposy Active Member

My condolences... I am very sorry.
    Seefar likes this.
  4. Wimble New Member

I am sorry for your loss.
    Seefar likes this.
  5. Juni New Member

Ely and Norika are the two i see the most on HoF. Norika dose the House tours.
  6. Juni New Member

Might I make a small Request of the Halls of Fate Guides? Anyways you could run a quest that gives out the diffrent Creams. The ones that turn you in to a Ratonga, Orge and Troll?
  7. Elyshka Well-Known Member

While we cannot disclose the rewards for a quest ahead of time, we can certainly see about getting a few of these events lined up for this weekend. Stay tuned for the weekend update coming tomorrow!
  8. Elyshka Well-Known Member

The Weekend Update:

Artisans and their clever friends should be on the alert around the following times on Halls of Fate this weekend. Your skilled help and resourceful locating skills are sorely needed!
    • Friday, April 15th around 1 pm PDT (4 pm EDT / 8 pm UTC) - A savvy businesswoman is seeking trades of a precious commodity in New Halas.
    • Saturday, April 16th around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC) - A shopaholic needs some help with her purchasing woes in the Sinking Sands.
    • Saturday, April 16th around 4 pm PDT (7 pm EDT / 11 pm UTC) - The Loresinger minstrels need your help with a rather "binding" situation on the Isle of Mara.
    I'm also hoping to pop on during the weekend as my fabulous halfling self, schedule permitting, so if you see me out and about, be sure to say hello (there may also be some treats and trinkets in it for you -- I never leave home empty-handed)!
  9. Targ New Member

I'm so sorry to hear this! Condolences to you and your family.

Also, big time thanks to you for posting the upcoming events.
  10. Elyshka Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I've said something to make Bristlebane angry with me...

The internet has been out in Elyland all morning. The gnomes down at Cable ONE say that the outage is wide spread, and they don't know when we'll be back online.

As such, today's scheduled event will be delayed/postponed until the gnomes have their duck portals in order. *sighs*

I'm really sorry, y'all.
  11. Seefar Member

Hey, don't fret, Elyshka. I'm sure nobody holds it against you.
  12. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Thanks, Seefar. :)

Talked to the gnomes and they won't be out to repair my tin cans and sting rig until Monday morning, so the Saturday Noon quest is also postponed until further notice. Both will be rescheduled for later in the week.

The 4pm quest is STILL on, so fear not!
  13. seneth New Member

Neb Newise quest if possible please
  14. seneth New Member

My sincerest condolances for your loss.
  15. Elyshka Well-Known Member

The Week Ahead:

Barring any more issues with internet gremlins and other mischief makers, here's a few things in the coming week to look forward to -
    • Monday, April 18th around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC) - A decorator with a penchant for the macabre is seeking some needful things in the Commonlands.
    • Tuesday, April 19th around 1 pm PDT (4 pm EDT / 8 pm UTC) - A savvy businesswoman is seeking trades of a precious commodity in New Halas.[Rescheduled from Friday.]
    • Wednesday, April 20th around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC) - A shopaholic needs some help with her purchasing woes in the Sinking Sands. [Rescheduled from Saturday.]
    • Wednesday, April 20th around 5 pm PDT (8 pm EDT / [21 Apr] Midnight UTC) -Calling all anglers! There's something fishy going on in New Halas. Be on the lookout for the guy in the fuzzy brown coat.
    • Thursday, April 21st around Midnight PDT ( 3 am EDT / 7 am UTC) - Do newfangled tinkered devices mean the end of tradition? One book-loving scholar doesn't want to find out! Meet with her in the Sinking Sands to see if you can help.
    • Saturday, April 23rd around 1 pm PDT (4 pm EDT / 8 pm UTC) - The "news" on the street is that there will be a spirit in the Obol Plains seeking even more adventurers for his once-in-a-lifetime mission.
    As always, these are just a few things that I've heard about, but there's bound to be a few last minute cries for help, so stay alert and we'll be seeing you in Norrath!
  16. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Bummed that you didn't get Rargnir's autograph?

[IMG]

Did you miss out on today's visit from Rargnir or just need to introduce a newly "adopted" cousin to the exciting world of "news"? Fear not! He'll be returning for another visit this week, along with a few other folks who are in need of some help of their own, so be sure to stay alert around the following times:
    • Tuesday, April 26th around 5:30 pm PDT (8:30 pm EDT / [27 Apr] Midnight:30 UTC) - Rargnir will be back in the Obol Plains, looking for more heroes willing to risk life and limb in a harrowing once-in-a-lifetime experience! (Also, he honestly and truly doesn't see all those mounts that you folks are so worried will trample him, so relax! ;) )
    • Wednesday, April 27th around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC) - A hunter finds himself short on some necessary supplies for his trip in Antonica.
    • Wednesday, April 27th around 7 pm PDT (10 pm EDT / 2 am UTC) - A farmer from Antonica has some errands to run and needs some reliable folks to tend to his other duties for a short time. Put on your overalls and practice your pig calls!
    Of course, there's always a good chance that someone will need help that escapes my eavesdropping ears, so be sure to stay alert in Norrath for cries for help! :)
  17. Doomdark New Member

Attended the Wednesday, April 27th event. 2nd in line and for 7 minutes the only person standing at the docks. watched the first person complete the whole quest while I was never given the quest. gave up after 8 minutes. Guide acknowledged I was there immediately but 8 minutes later no quest so gave up. No wonder the more trivial events are poorly attended. having taken the trouble to attend this was a very disappointing outcome.
  18. Seefar Member

:(

Are you sure this was an event that put a quest in your journal? Sometimes the guide quests don't work like that...
  19. Norika Policy Team Member

Hi there, Doomdark,

Thank you for letting us know you were disappointed.

This quest that you are referring to, as Seefar wrote, is not one that goes in your journal.

Some Guide quests require you to listen to the quest giver and carry out what they ask for.

Just listen, and feel free to ask for clarification from the quest giver, such as, "Do I understand you rightly? You want me to [insert task here]? Are you going to write anything in my journal?"

And the quest giver will be happy to respond! :)

Hope this helps,
    Thornscar and Seefar like this.
  20. Elyshka Well-Known Member

This just in!

A few more things to look forward to in the days ahead:
    • (Don't forget!) TONIGHT, April 27th around 7 pm PDT (10 pm EDT / 2 am UTC) - A farmer from Antonica has some errands to run and needs some reliable folks to tend to his other duties for a short time. Put on your overalls and practice your pig calls!
    • Thursday, April 28th at Midnight PDT (3 am EDT / 7 am UTC) - A savvy businesswoman is seeking trades of a precious commodity, but having no luck at all, in the Village of Shin on the Isle of Mara.
    • Saturday, April 30th around 2 pm PDT (5 pm EDT / 9 pm UTC) - A frazzled detective needs clever deputies to solve a mystery in the Village of Shin on the Isle of Mara.