Erollisi Marr Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Riviere SWAT EQ

Happy Frostfell EMarr!
    We have lots of festivities planned and wouldn't you know? Seems there is always someone out there trying to spoil the fun. We are going to be needing some help this Wednesday, December 6th @ 6pm PT. Watch for the yellow text and we will see what we can do to remedy this situation! ;)
  2. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings EMarr!
    We are going to be needing some help this Wednesday, December 20th @ 6pm PT. Watch for the yellow text and we will see what we can do to remedy this situation! ;)
  3. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail, EMarr!
    Seems there is a hapless pet store owner who's lost his pets! He's going to be needing some help today (1/3) around 6pm PT. Maybe you can help him find them?
  4. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings EMarr!

Today (Jan 22nd) at 7pm there will be Tradeshow Hosts looking for some help! Hope to see you there ;)
  5. Gathrodor Guest

Hello EMarr,

Tomorrow, 1/24/2018, at approximately 5:30pm Pacific time we will be hosting the High Dive event in Rivervale.

If you want to get a head start, create a level 1 Halfling character and have them standing by in Rivervale.

We hope to see you all there.
  6. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings EMarr!
    There is something strange and dangerous going on in Norrath! Look for a concerned little frog tonight (2/7) around 7:30pm PT. He's going to be needing some help! :)
  7. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail EMarr!

There's a poor hungry troll having trouble hanging on to her dinner because it keeps getting stolen! She's going to be needing some help Friday (2/9) @ around 6pm PT. Maybe you can help her feed her family? ;)
  8. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail EMarr!
    Do you suppose you might help out a poor weary mother? She needs to do some shopping but could use some help with babysitting. Look for her calling for your help around 5:30 pm 6:00pm PT, Saturday, Feb 24th.

Note* The time has been changed to 6pm due to RL issues.
    Egat likes this.
  9. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings EMarr!

It's Brew Days when all the drunk dwarfs come out to play! And we have a fun event planned for you this Saturday, March 24th at 5pm PT. We hope to see you all there for some fun and prizes! :)
  10. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail EMarr!

Once a year there's a contest to see who is the brightest. Normally, it is confined to scholars but this year it's open to anyone that would like to try to solve our puzzle. Are you up to the challenge? Look for us around 5pm PT on Saturday , March 31st and we'll see just who really is the brightest! ;)

Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances aka Real Life, we must cancel this event. Stay tuned for a different event later in the week.
  11. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail EMarr!

Bristlebane Days are upon us and the Jesters are running amok! Watch for us around 5pm PT on Wednesday, April 4th and see what it's all about!
  12. Riviere SWAT EQ

Ahoy me maties of EMarr!

May is all about pirates and we're invitin' all ye scruvy dogs to battle pirate style on Wednesday, May 9th at 5:30pm PT. We hope ta see ya there! Yarrr!
  13. Fen New Member

Hiya!

Our guild Fellowship of Justice is planning a birthday party for June 4th. Would you please contact me in game Fenadinya (Erollisi Marr)? Our guild is EST and time is yet TBD but we are looking at a window of 6-9 pm.
  14. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hiya Fenadinya!
    Looking forward to the party! I will be contacting you in game for more details.
    Riviere
  15. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings EMarr!

Goblin gypsies? Yep, that's right and they are always in the wrong place at the wrong time! They are going to be needing your help Wednesday, June 27th at around 5pm PT. Hope to see you then! ;)
  16. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings EMarr!

It's July and that can only mean one thing! The Festival of Might, formerly called the Days of Tests, is upon us! It's month long festival where we will be testing your skills in a variety of ways. You can read more about it HERE, where you can also see where our Leaderboard will be posted. We will be kicking off the festivities with the Opening Ceremony today, July 1st @ 5pm in the Commonlands tunnel. I hope to see you there! :)
  17. Riviere SWAT EQ

Going to do some Crafty Crafting today at 1pm! Meet me in PoK and I'll test not just your skill (trivials are very low on the combines), but your speed and resourcefulness! ;)
  18. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings!
    Today we are going to be running Test of Speed at 5pm PT (7/8/18). There are a lot of Festival of Might points up for grabs so you don't want to miss this one! ;)

The Festival of Might channel for EMarr is FoMight. Be sure to /autojoin this entire month to keep up with events.
  19. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail EMarr!
    Another Festival of Might event coming your way! I'm going to be looking for some help tonight Sunday, 7/8 around 9pm PT. I seem to keep losing things! ;)
  20. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings EMarr!
    We have another test cooked up for you! Please join us this Sunday, July 15th at 6pm when we will be testing your endurance as well as how well you think on your feet! ;)