Cazic Thule Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Ryleth Well-Known Member

Greetings Cazic Thule!

The Guides of CT may use this thread to alert you to upcoming planned Guide Events being hosted on CT. If you want to be in the loop 24 hours a day. 7 days a week, click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to that thread!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you or the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
  2. Hadoz New Member

Hi Cazic Thule! I look foward to any future guide events! They are so fun.
    Mendicor likes this.
  3. Feness Senior EQ Cazic

On Sunday, May 3rd look for the Guides of Cazic to host an event around 11;30 Central time.
    Should be fun... so come on out and join us.
  4. Feness Senior EQ Cazic

UNFORTUNATELY THE ABOVE EVENT WAS CANCELLED DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH THE SERVER..

HOWEVER
    Sometime late afternoon..look for a someone to request help finding fishes in Plane of knowledge
    Hadoz likes this.
  5. Hadoz New Member

I liked the fishing!
  6. Feness Senior EQ Cazic

Sunday May 10 around 1130 central we will be trying to do the event that was postponed from last week due to the server being down. Come on out and check out the fun
  7. Hadoz New Member

Woot. Thanks guys, I look foward to your events!
  8. Feness Senior EQ Cazic

Sylvertan will be making an appearance around 3 pm Central on Sunday may 17th. Provided the weather cooperates.

Hope to see some of you taking the trip down Memory Lane with us.
    Hadoz likes this.
  9. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

watch for an event aound 12 - 12;30 pm today
    Hadoz likes this.
  10. Hadoz New Member

Any fun events coming to Cazic soon?!?! I'm ready to play
  11. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Watch for someone seeking assistance tonight around 9 cst
    Hadoz likes this.
  12. Hadoz New Member

looking foward to some more fun!
  13. Feness Senior EQ Cazic

It looks like Sylvertan might be making an appearance for a short run down Memory Lane on Cazic Thule today. This should happen within the hour, provided that weather in both Norrath and the Real World cooperate.

So we are hoping between 3-4 pm Central time
    Hadoz likes this.
  14. Hadoz New Member

woot sylvertan! woot i can't wait for the festival of might!
  15. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Hear ye, hear ye! All mighty warriors, all intelligent wizards, and everyone else in between, you are hereby invited! The Days of the Tests Opening Ceremony will be held around 10:30 to 11 est or so.
    Hadoz likes this.
  16. Feness Senior EQ Cazic

8 July 2015

Look for an event on Wed afternoon-early evening for Festival of Might.
    Hadoz likes this.
  17. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Hail adventurer’s we will have another Days of the Tests event this evening. Please watch for us to participate.
    Hadoz likes this.
  18. Geaerin Guide EQ Cazic

Hello fellow Cazites. There will be Days of Tests point quest tonight. Look for me around 6:00PM Eastern (3PM Pacific) to participate.

Geaerin.
    Hadoz likes this.
  19. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Hail adventurer’s we will have another Days of the Tests event this evening. Please watch for us to participate. around 10pst
    Hadoz likes this.
  20. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Hail adventurer’s we will have another Days of the Tests event this afternoon. Please watch for me to participate. around 12pm pst :)