Cazic Thule Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Hail adventurers about 5pm pst we will to begin another Days of the Tests event
  2. Geaerin Guide EQ Cazic

There will be another Days of the Tests event tomorrow evening (Tuesday 7/21) around 6PM Eastern (3PM Pacific). Announcements will be made in the channel FoMight.

Geaerin.
  3. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Hear ye, hear ye! The Days of the Tests are ongoing! We expect the competition to remain fierce, but the Grand Prize could still go to anyone at this point! Watch for me around (1pm pst) (2pm cst) for an event today.
  4. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Hail adventurer’s we will have another Days of the Tests event this evening. Please watch for us to participate. around 11:30 cst 10:30 pst.
  5. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Hear ye, hear ye! The Days of the Tests are ongoing! We expect the competition to remain fierce, but the Grand Prize could still go to anyone at this point! Watch for me around (11:30 am pst) (12:30 pm cst) for an event today
  6. Feness Senior EQ Cazic

Days of Tests.. one of the big ones around 3 pm CENTRAL today, Sunday July 26

Hope to see you there.
    Mendicor likes this.
  7. Feness Senior EQ Cazic

Hear Ye Hear Ye.
    Cazic guides will be hosting one last BIG test on Thursday July 30th at 530 Central.

We will hold closing Ceremonies on Friday July 31 at 5:30 pm Central to announce the overall winners of our month long tests.

Hope to see you there.
  8. Hadoz New Member

I am having internet issues suddenly. I am trying to fix it. I hope someone sees this. I am so sorry, I will try to be on as soon as possible.
  9. Hadoz New Member

Thunderstorms seem to my taken power out, I apologize. Thank you everyone for coming to see me and running the events. I will try to be on as soon as I can.
  10. Tysharu New Member

I'd like to thank the Cazic-Thule guides for volunteering your time to host the events, I know some of us appreciate that. Now that I'm aware of Guide Events I'll be looking forward to any I'm able to attend in the future.
    Mendicor likes this.
  11. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Hail Cazic Thule I hear there may be someone looking for assistance at 11pm cst tonight keep your eyes and ears open
  12. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Watch for something happening today around 4:30 central time or 3:30 pacific time
  13. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Heart wrenching cries of a child in distress make you stop in your tracks. As you strain your ears to locate the origin of the sound, your mind fills with visions of the gateway to Fear.

Someone is looking for assistance watch for them around 10:30pm to 11pm cst tonight
  14. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Watch for someone seeking your assistance around 11pm cst tonight
  15. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Hail Adventurers! Kaldoniana could use a little assistance around 6pm CST. If you have a few minutes to spare, please look for her in the Plane of Knowledge. Compensation for your help will be provided
  16. Ahnissa Guide EQ Cazic

Do you believe yourself to be a great fisherman? Think you can catch the 'BIG ONE"? Come join us tonight at 7pm CST for some fun fishin!!
  17. Ahnissa Guide EQ Cazic

Rumor has it that those smelly High Elves were having a Royal Ball again this year and we all know that they can not do anything for themselves so they will be asking for your assistance all month. If you wish to help, be on the lookout.
  18. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Trumpets blast in a fanfare all around you signaling a Festival of Might event is about to begin around 8:30 am pst Join Fomight for more information
  19. Ahnissa Guide EQ Cazic

Greetings Norrathians. Tonight we will have another FABULOUS Days of Tests event. Time to hit an old world zone and have some fun with....paper....yeah you heard me right!!! Come join the fun at 9pm CST!!
  20. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Trumpets blast in a fanfare all around you signaling a Festival of Might event is about to begin around 4 pm pst Join Fomight for more information