Bristlebane Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail Bristlebane!
    It's time for another another test! We will be gathering in the Plane of Knowledge at the Plane of Tranquility stone Saturday 7/24 at approximately 12:00 PM (noon) PT. We'll be awarding lots of points for this one.

Lace up your running shoes and toss your snorkel in your backpack! You're going to need them! ;)

~~The Festival of Might channel for Bristlebane is FMight. You are encouraged to /autojoin this channel during the month of July so you don't miss any events you are hoping to attend. ~~
  2. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail Bristlebane!
    The time has come! The Festival of Might is drawing to a close for another year! I hope you all enjoyed the events as much as we did! Please join us in celebrating this year's winners Saturday, July 31th at 2pm PT. We'll have something for everyone attending! :)
  3. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings Bristlebane!
    What better way to cool off from the summer heat than a good ol' boat race and fishing derby? Please join us for some summer fun in Lake Rathetear tomorrow, Saturday, August 14th at 2pm PT. There will be prizes for everyone, and a little something extra for the winning team! Don't forget to bring your favorite fishing pole(s) and lots of bait!

Please note: Due to problems last year with the SPCG (Society for Prevention of Cruely to Gnomes) we will not be allowing the use of Gnomes for bait.
  4. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Bristlbane!

Saw a rather jovial ogre running around whacking lizards and screaming "Barsh!" If my estimates are right his path should bring him to the Commonlands Thursday Sept 2nd around 2 PM PDT. Might be fun idea to join him for a bit. Keep your eyes peeled.
  5. Saenyer SWAT EQ

Hello Bristlebane! Join us tomorrow Tuesday September 7th at 4pm for an event! The Fur balls may be flying with this one!

See you there!
  6. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Bristlebane!

Ran into ran into everyone's favorite accident prone goblin and he's planning another vacation. He will be in the Plane of Knowledge on Thursday Sept 9th around 2 PM PDT. Maybe stop by and give the little guy a hand in his planning.
  7. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings!
    There's a mama troll who's mad as a wet hen about some birds that have stolen her food. Maybe you can help her retrieve her family's dinner? If so watch for her call for help on Tuesday, September 28th at around 4pm PT!
  8. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail Bristlebane!
    There is a lot to do for an upcoming visit from some Felwithe nobility and someone is going to need some help today (10/19) with preparations. Please meet in PoK around 4pm PT if you can help! ;)
  9. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings Bristlebanians (is that a word?) ~ Hmmm - well it is now :p
    The Festival of Frights Fall Carnival is coming to Bristlebane this Saturday, 10/23/21 at 4 PM PT. This Carnival includes a fishing tourney so be sure to grab lots of bait and poles and join us for fun, games and prizes! :)
  10. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

BOO! Hello again denizens of Bristlebane!
    Saw a rather excitable young shaman headed towards the Plane of Knowledge giggling over some scroll. Probably go find her tomorrow 11/10/21 at 4 PM PDT and see if she needs any assistance.
  11. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Bristlebane!

Ever wanted to know how all this Guide business got started? Come join us on Tuesday Nov 16th at 4 PM PDT in the Plane of Tranquility to find out...
  12. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Bristlebane!

Saw a rather stressed lookin coldain dwarf headed for the Plane of Knowledge. My offer of a snowball fight to help him relax didn't seem to help much. Maybe go looking for him in the Plane of Knowledge around 2 PM PDT see if you can help... maybe not mention that I sent you. He might still be grumpy over that snowball to the back of the head...
  13. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail Bristlebane!
    Today we are going to have a race over dangerous terrain which tests not only the competitor's speed but also their intellect. Care to join us? Watch for the announcement of the beginning of the event around 1pm PT today (11/24). Hope to see you there! :)
  14. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Bristlebane!

Saw a rather swanky lookin lady headed to PoK grumbling about out of season clothes or some such. Go find her around 2 PM PDT today and see if you can help her out.
  15. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings Bristlebane!
    Saturday (12/4/21) around 2 pm PT - A very weary sailor will be arriving to see if he can muster up some help to eliminate some pesky sirens. Hope to see you there! ;)
  16. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Bristlebane!

Naughty or Nice? Inquiring minds want to know after a long year... and by inquiring minds I mean a large monster wandering around the Plane of Knowledge. Maybe go find him Wed Dec 15th around 4 PM PDT and figure out why he cares... and maybe how to get rid of him.
  17. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Bristlebane!

I don't know which is a stranger sight to see in the Plane of Knowledge: a running cackling cookie or a grumpy baker? I mean if I could make cupcakes whenever I wanted I'd never be grumpy... Maybe go find him today Wed Dec 22nd, at 3 PM PDT and see if you can find out what he is so grumpy about.
  18. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings Bristlebane!
    The Winter Funderland Carnival is coming to our server this coming Saturday, January 22nd at 3pm PT. There will be games and prizes for all who attend! We hope to see you there! :)
  19. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail Bristlebanians!
    Hoodie Hoo Day is being celebrated in Norrath this year! Yes, it's a real thing. ;) Won't you don a silly hat or illusion and come join us Tuesday at 7pm PT? We will be meeting at the big bank in PoK for some fun and prizes! Hope to see you there! :)
  20. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Bristlebane!

Ever wanted to know how all this Guide business got started? Come join us on Wednesday March 2nd 2022 at 6PM PDT in the Plane of Tranquility to find out...