Bertoxxulous Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bonzz New Member

Plus 15 more for a bonus item.

[Sun Jul 02 19:26:52 2023] Lunalea tells fomight:6, 'Our winners are Bonzz with 15 Points and Serianie with 10 points! Bonzz also found the Iksar head, for an additional 15 Points!'
  2. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

As I told you in your message to me, I went back and found the extra bonus item on Luna's DSR. The total on the Leaderboards has been corrected.

Always keep track of your points, just in case there is a discrepancy. :)
    Bonzz likes this.
  3. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hear ye, Hear ye!

This is a call to all adventurers to join us for another Festival of Might event. Do you like competition? Well, join us on Sunday, 7/16/23, around 2 pm pst for some good old fashioned fun! You won't want to miss this one because it's offering more points and of course, rewards.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!

Note: There may be more events before this event so keep watching here!
  4. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

*Hammers loudly* Why does this keep happening to me? This stupid forge isn't worth a Rivervale copper! *Throws hammer away*

The jewels! I forgot THE JEWELS *slaps forehead*

This is too hard! I'm just gonna outsource all this work!

Oh hey there! Another Festival of Might event coming up on July 14th at 2pm PST. I hope you know how to work a forge, 'cause I'm about DONE with all this! I will of course, be offering some Festival of Might points, and who knows, maybe you can do better than the hatchet job I did!
    Matille likes this.
  5. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

Hi!

Another Festival of Might event is coming up on July 15th at 12pm PST. Lets hope you know your Upper Guk from your Lower Guk!

Also, there may be an additional Festival of Might at around 5pm PST. Thyme will be of the essence haha!
  6. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Reminder of Upcoming Event:

Hear ye, Hear ye!

This is a call to all adventurers to join us for another Festival of Might event. Do you like competition? Well, join us on Sunday, 7/16/23, around 2 pm pst for some good old fashioned fun! You won't want to miss this one because it's offering more points and of course, rewards.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!
  7. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hi Bertoxxulous!

Well, it's time for another trivia test! Join me on Monday, 7/17/23, around 7 pm pst, and come earn some more Festival of Might points.

8. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

Welcome to the skies above!

Another Festival of Might event will transpire July 18th, around 3pm PST. There will be Festival of Might points awarded, and maybe something more!

Let's hope you can tell a greatsword from a broadsword!
  9. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

Festival of Might event on 7/20 around 7pm PST. Festival of Might Points etc., you know the deal!
  10. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

G'Day mates! We're holding another Festival of Might event around 4pm PST on 7/21. Crescent Reach is real nice this time of year!
  11. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hear ye, hear ye, Bertoxxulous!

Join us for another Festival of Might event on Saturday, 7/22/23, at 2 pm pst. I believe we mentioned we would be testing your skills, knowledge and endurances all during this month. You won't want to miss this one either. There will be higher points on this one.

12. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

I mean there's knowing, and then there's knowledge! Have you got the Knowledge needed?

Hey there Adventurers! Another Festival of Might event will take place on 7/23/23 around 5pm PST! This outing will be worth double the points, so don't miss it! See you in the Plane of Tranquility!
  13. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Bertoxxulous!

Join us on Wednesday, 7/26/23, around 7 pm pst, for a good old scavenger hunt. Higher points on this one so you won't want to miss it!

Upcoming Events:

Closing Ceremony will be on Sunday, 7/30/23, around 3 pm pst. We will be awarding the winners of this year's Festival of Might. As always, we will have rewards for all who attend. Mark your calendars!
  14. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

Hear ye Hear ye! Another Festival of Might event approaches on 7/27. We'll see you around 7pm PST in Kernagir, the Shining City! See you then!

Also, the Closing Ceremony will be on Sunday, 7/30/23, around 3 pm PST. We will be awarding the winners of this year's Festival of Might. As always, we will have rewards for all who attend. Mark your calendars!
  15. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

Hear ye Hear ye! Another Festival of Might event approaches on 7/28. We'll see you around 7pm PST! We're goin' fishin'!

Also, the Closing Ceremony will be on Sunday, 7/30/23, around 3 pm PST. We will be awarding the winners of this year's Festival of Might. As always, we will have rewards for all who attend. Mark your calendars!
  16. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

At last the circle closes.

Today we will be holding 2 Festival of Might events. One at 3pm PST, and the other at 7pm PST. These will be the final events before the CLOSING CEREMONY, which will be on Sunday, 7/30/23, around 3 pm PST

See you there!
  17. Bonzz New Member

18. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

Braiiiiiins! They were so full of hate they took all my parts! Bring me my brains, and my other body parts, and I'll reward you! This event will take place around 6pm PST (9pm EST), on 8/17/23.
  19. Bonzz New Member

Guess I shudda stayed on longer, LOL. The Discord post said 6PM PDT. Discord is the better place for notices imo. Since EQ now has an official server there, to include a Guide forum as noted, and many (most?) Players now use Discord as their voice chat and forums....
  20. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Bonzz,

I'll need to talk to Lunalea and find out what happened on this quest. Let me get back to you or I will have her explain what happened. The quest shows she didn't get any activity. Could be because the time was wrong.