Bertoxxulous Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bonzz New Member

No worries! I will catch the next one if I can! I know you guys are volunteers and I appreciate that! And then there's real life! Kudos!
    Matille likes this.
  2. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Thanks Bonzz <3
  3. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

Forgive me Sir Bonzz, I may have dozed off without intending. I'll be sure to fix it this week!
    Matille likes this.
  4. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Bertoxxulous~!

Someone will be challenging you to see just how fast you are! He'll be waiting to race you on Thursday, 8/24/23, around 2 pm pdt. Join him for for some old fashioned fun.

Watch for the message indicating that the event is starting. Hope to see you there!
  5. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

What do we want! Fresh Game! When do we want it? Today! September 7th at 2pm PDT or 5pm EST.

There'll be game to hunt! See you there!
  6. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Join us tonight, 9/14/23, at 5 pm pdt. Ever thought of being in law enforcement? Come help us catch a spy!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event with instructions on where to go.
  7. Bonzz New Member

Fun event. We were doing raid cheese (and finally got it), so sorry I was late.

Anyway, one of the Guides asked about raid times, dunno who since they were in NP form.

I was zoning and by time I zoned, typed an answer and the Guide was gone.

But the answer is:

Sun / Mon / Wed / Thu 7:30-ish top 10-ish Eastern.

Some of my friends, who also try to make guide events, also raid FRI / SAT around same times.

Tuesdays myself and noted friends have been focused on Vaniki. We want the cheese rewards from there. :)

As a note... these raid times seem common to a number of Guilds on Bertox. Maybe others can chime in and verify or post variations.
  8. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

We try to vary our times as guides but we can't always hit the raid times either before or after. A lot of guides have full time lives with work and families. And those are 4 days out of the week plus weekends that you guys raid. That doesn't leave much to choose from. If we run it too early, we get complaints from people who have jobs and can't attend. We'll just have to mix it up and hope that we catch you on a good day. I'll pass on the information to Lunalea and see what she thinks :).
  9. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

There's a troll out there looking for some payback! She'll be seeking revenge around around 6pm PDT on 9/21/23.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event!
  10. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Bertoxxulous,

There is a mother in need of some help with gathering items for her child for Nights of the Dead! Please seek them out in the Plane of Knowledge around 3pm PDT on Wednesday 10/11/23.
  11. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hail Bertoxxulous!

Nights grow longer and more spooky as the monsters make themselves known. Do you have what it takes to brawl? Join us on Monday, October 23, 2023, at 7 pm pdt, for some really spooky, creepy-crawly fun!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!

Note:

There may be events before this one so keep your eyes peeled.
  12. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

Tonight a miserable witch is trying to get her wand to work. Will she succeed in its repairs? She will be strolling through the Plane of Knowledge on Thursday October 19, 2023, around 6pm PDT.
  13. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

Tonight a vampire will try to redecorate the scariest place known. Seek her out in the Plane of Fear on October 26th at 5pm PDT.
  14. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

There will be a foray into the Valley of King Xorbb on Tuesday, November 7th, at around 4pm PST (7pm EST) Many different floras! *achoo!*
    Matille likes this.
  15. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

A young Kerran will be seeking help on November 13th, at around 4pm PST (7pm EST). Perhaps you can help grant her wish!
  16. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

You hear the sound of great wings soaring through the endless skies. A pair of Dragons seek out a great tale to be told! And where else would such tales be found, aside from the greatest library ever made! Their presence shall be known come November 15th, at 4pm PST. (7pm EST)
  17. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

"Ach, I needs a drank! These durned Alarans don't know a good ale from swampwater! Why a proper brew would turn all this Bronze into back inta coppah!"

Such a taciturn dwarf will be in the City of Bronze around 2pm PST (5pm EST)
  18. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

"It's da most wundaful time o' da yearrrrr! An' we gon' be makin' it more wundaful today (12/13/23) in New Tanaan! Stop by an' give us a hand! We'll be seein' you around 4pm PST (7pm EST)!"
  19. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Bertoxxulous!

Seems Ms. Claugg is feeling romantic today and wants to snuggle with Santug. Join her tonight, around 6 pm pst and see if you can help her out!

Watch for the yellow text announcement that schedules the start of the event.
  20. Lunalea Guide EQ Bertox

Happy New Years! There will be an upcoming trades fair and I will be needing those with some modicum of Tailoring skill to help me design some armor for the fair! I'll be looking for help in the Plane of Knowledge tonight at 4pm PST (7pm EST). See you there!