Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Yuni, Splash, Splasher, and Harue for visiting us on AB and inviting us to your field trip.

*hugs to all*

Cyrrena
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

If you just happen to be around the tradeskill area in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) around 4:00 PM PST today (05-15-18) there maybe someone seeking some help with a packing predicament and she promises no bashing you ;)
  3. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you for running this event Kellin. I was actually there in Halas waiting so I didn't miss it.

*hugs to all*

Cyrrena
  4. Anteauss New Member

Any chance we can get the newsies event this week/weekend or maybe both status quests? I have a character on AB that I've been trying to get those quests for a couple months.
    Yareth likes this.
  5. Yareth SWAT EQ

I'll look into it for you. How does the Thalumbra quest sound about 8am PST on Saturday, May 26th?

Also, Yareth will be in the Isle of Mara from 3pm - 4pm PST today if you'd like to catch up with her!
  6. Yareth SWAT EQ

I heard a rumor that there will be a Kerran looking for assistance on May 27th at 8am in Cardin Ward of Obol Plains! ;) Spread the word!
  7. Shadowkurse New Member

Someone's taking good care of us... looking forward to it, and thanks for the Guide's Guide quest yesterday, the extra status helped a lot of the small guild community!

Shadowkurse ShadeBlade
  8. Yareth SWAT EQ

There's a slight log in issue with today's quest. Will be delayed just a few minutes.
  9. Nella Member

Oh no! I just made my new character ...looks like I managed to miss both Newsies and GG ~.~ Would you please run these events again later this week or next weekend? Prefer evenings (pst) if possible :)
  10. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you to all the guides for running all these events on AB in the last few days. It is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for spending your time with us.

*Tackle Hugs to all*

Cyrrena
  11. Anteauss New Member

Thank you! I was away from home most of the weekend for Memorial Day events. I'll keep an eye on these forums and the in-game chat channels for the next one.

I appreciate all the work everyone does running these events. You guys ROCK!!
  12. Mumstheword Member

My biggest quest is trying to participate in the Newsies and the Guide Quest. I try to check the forums regularly and such but since it is offered so rarely, and my timing is off with the universe it seems. At any rate I am trying to get some support going to have these quests moved to NPCs so that players can pick them up night or day, rain or shine. Would be so helpful and I promise the wonderful guides will not miss being swamped with the masses of people trying to get them! Thanks for alll you do!
  13. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you to all the guides that ran various events on AB yesterday. I was able to catch 2 of them.

*tackle hugs to all*

~Cyrrena
    Yareth and Anteauss like this.
  14. clleo Member

just joined ab looking forward to guide quests
  15. Cyrrena Active Member

Welcome to AB. If you need assistance give me a tell.
  16. Yareth SWAT EQ

I hear you. We try to be as accommodating as we can be and run quests at times that work for all adventurers. Maybe we can find a time to run one of the quests next weekend (June 16 or 17)?
  17. Yareth SWAT EQ

A representative from the Hua Mein will be looking for assistance in Stonebrunt Highlands around 9pm PST this evening! :eek:
  18. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

HERRO!

Saturday, June 9th, all of Antonia Bayle is in for a treat!

A Quest-palooza! Quest-a-thon! Quest-til-you Drop!

No, I have it! A Questival!

Starting at NOON Pacific time, there will be a marathon of events happening all around the lands of Norrath!

Without giving away too many details (which is frowned upon, which explains the sometimes cryptic quest announcements you see), here are the areas where the fun and frolic will be taking place!

12:00 pm PDT - Loping Plains
    1:00 pm PDT - New Halas
    2:00 pm PDT - Darklight Wood
    3:00 pm PDT - Antonica
    4:00 pm PDT - Greater Faydark
    5:00 pm PDT - Village of Shin

Tell your friends! Spread the word!

Hope to see you sometime during the Questival!
    Yareth likes this.
  19. Cyrrena Active Member

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, Kinyoubi and the other guides of AB or visiting guides. I can't wait to see all of you!

*tackle hugs to all*

Cyrrena
  20. Mirteen New Member

Sweet Questing Goodness! coolio and the gang..thanks guides