Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

A vacationing family has left their well trained baby dragon at home, alone.
    What ever could possibly go wrong to cause the neighbors distress?
    Please meet the neighbor in the Halas housing district at
    11 am (Pacific Time) on April 4th.
  2. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you for bringing the Froglok family out to visit us. I have had quite a few tells from RP players saying what a fantastic time they had interacting with the family. They have asked that I beg you to come and spend more time like this rping with us. I had to explain that you are not allowed to play on the server you are a guide on, they were quite disappointed but said this could be remedied by just doing events like this one more frequently.

You are a hit like always and more and more people are coming to the events. We love you!!!

Thank you for all you do and for spending your time with us.

Cyrrena
    Kinyoubi and Yareth like this.
  3. Kharm New Member

I had so much fun role playing with the Froglocks I wanted to adopt them all they were so cuddly and nice. Thumbs up to the Antonia Bale guides!! and thank you! ;)
    Kinyoubi and Yareth like this.
  4. Mumstheword Member

Guides, I know the crowds step on your toes. I will help by putting my mount away and waiting patiently. Would love to see you offering the Newsies. Thanks
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Someone will be seeking aid in seeking some lost spirits. Look for them in the Obal Plains tomorrow (04-10-18) at 4:00 PM PST. Please note if you have assisted in seeking the lost spirits once you cannot again.
  6. Cyrrena Active Member

I began spreading the word that you will be in Cardin Ward at 4 pm PDT today, last night in the special channels like Homeshow and Rplfg. Hopefully there will be a good turn-out.
  7. Cyrrena Active Member

Please join us on Antonia Bayle for the Zen'Myr Vineyards Market, to be held on Saturday, April 28th, from 3 to 5 pm PDT. The market is being held in Zen'Myr Vineyards, Freeport Housing Portal, Isle of Mara House, owned by Morigon.

This is the Grand Opening, there will be games and contests, merchants, and more. Please come and have fun. Guide Norika has confirmed attendance. The hope is that the Market is successful and will be held the last Saturday of every month, same place, same time.

We are still looking for merchants that wish to sell their wares, Morigon is allowing all merchants to set up and decorate their sales area in their own way or use one of the areas she has already set up.

Hopefully, I will get confirmation from other guides that they can attend as well *looks directly at Kinyoubi and Croakis*.

Have fun and join us at the market. Players from all servers are encouraged to attend.

Regards

Cyrrena
  8. Mumstheword Member

Kellin, Thanks for stopping by and Cyrrena for spreading the word. I was away from the computer on the 10th and did not see notice until morning after! So thanks, but totally feeling rejected. I try to check forum every day, but a bit more notice would be helpful, aside from the game finally realizing that the Newsies quest needs to be placed on an NPC. It is a favored quest of many players, A pain for guides to offer due to the crowds, and disappointing when once again I miss the event. Thanks for trying!! Will continue to watch to see if a revisit to Obol is announced.
  9. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you for the murder mystery last night on the Isle of Mara. We had a great time and had a couple new people that had never attended a guide event and this one has not really ramped up their interest. Great job.

Again, thank you for all that you do for us and for spending some of your time with us.

Regards

Cyrrena
  10. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:eek::confused: Short notice.. I know..:oops: but this just in!! :eek:
    It seems that an ogre has a missing sister in Feerrott!!:( He will be looking for help in about 30 minutes around 6:15pm pacific (4-12) near the docks. Come rescue his sister if you are able!:cool:

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  11. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you for running this quest in the Feerrott yesterday. Everybody had a grand time.
  12. Cyrrena Active Member

***REMINDER***

Please join us on Antonia Bayle for the Zen'Myr Vineyards Market, to be held on Saturday, April 28th, from 3 to 5 pm PDT. The market is being held in Zen'Myr Vineyards, Freeport Housing Portal, Isle of Mara House, owned by Morigon.

This is the Grand Opening, there will be games and contests, merchants, and more. Please come and have fun. Guide Norika has confirmed attendance. The hope is that the Market is successful and will be held the last Saturday of every month, same place, same time.

We are still looking for merchants that wish to sell their wares, Morigon is allowing all merchants to set up and decorate their sales area in their own way or use one of the areas she has already set up.

Hopefully, I will get confirmation from other guides that they can attend as well *looks directly at Kinyoubi and Croakis*.

Have fun and join us at the market. Players from all servers are encouraged to attend.

Regards

Cyrrena
    Yareth likes this.
  13. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

Herro!

Ai haz put dis on my calendurr an Ai hopez to be dere fur all da fun!

Fank yoo fur da invahtayshun!
  14. Cyrrena Active Member

That would be wonderful Kinyoubi. We have a fair number of newer players to roleplaying and they love to watch the guides interact with people and people interacting with the guides.

I truly hope all of you can join us. Morigon really wants this to be a blow out success and for everybody to have fun.

Thank you

Cyrrena
  15. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Edwinia and friend for running the quest in New Halas last night.

And thank you to all our guides for spending some of your time with us.

*hugs to all*

Cyrrena
  16. Yareth SWAT EQ

A researcher in New Halas is looking for more information about those strange fungoids she keeps hearing about. Stop by at 6pm Pacific time on Saturday (4/28/18) to give her a hand!
  17. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Yareth and Norika for the lovely evening of Create-A-Story last night.
    Yareth likes this.
  18. Cyrrena Active Member

Reminder!!!!!

Today, between 3 pm and 5 pm PDT, the Zen'Myr Vineyards will be hosting a public Market on AB. The Market can be accessed from the Freeport Housing Portal, Zen'Myr Vineyards, Isle of Mara home, owned by Morigon. I will give Morigon trustee access to one of my homes in Frostfang Sea so that she may put a portal in to the market for good aligned characters that are too low to run through Freeport.

The house with the portal for good aligned characters will be announced in game.
    The Market will feature merchants, games, contests, awards, guides, and most of all FUN!!!! The Market is open to everybody, from every server. Please join us and make this Market a huge success.
  19. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Norika and Kinyoubi for attending the Market, everybody very much enjoyed roleplaying with you and talking to you.

*hugs to all*

Cyrrena
  20. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:eek: I just heard this rumor... be on the lookout for a group of young Othmir roaming around Lavastorm Thursday around 4:30pm pacific on a field trip. :oops: You just never know what kind of trouble they could get into there! o_O

More Soon!:rolleyes: