Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Sollandra New Member

Any chance we can get the quest "Axe and Ye Shall Receive " for the "Decorating with Axes " recipe ? Please !
  2. Mystfit New Member

If they don't run it and you'd like me to make you some axes. send an in game mail to Amemyst with what axes you'd like and I'll be happy to make you some!
  3. Sollandra New Member

Not in need atm but thank you very much Mystfit for the offer, I'll keep it in mind ! I use it a lot for decorating so I would be very excited to have the recipe myself :)
  4. Mystfit New Member

100% agree. Recipes always better :)
  5. Faeonara New Member

If Amemyst is not on you can also look for my character Faeonara I will be happy to help you out if you need axes .Hope the quest is up again soon for you to though .
  6. Sollandra New Member

Thank you Faeonara :)
  7. seneth New Member

I am sure many of us with new characters would love to get the neb newsie quest and the Thalumbra guide quest before the double status is over , please please?????
    Faeonara likes this.
  8. Seryndipity New Member

I agree with Seneth. My fiancee and I both have alts that need it and hoping to see both Neb Newsies and Thalumbra Guide hopefully before double status ends? Please :)
  9. Nooloon New Member

I too would like to get the Nebulous Newsies quest - I've just started a new character on Skyfire and this is one of my favorite quests and rewards in the game. Any chance of a guide running it for us?
  10. Gatlor New Member

I'll second Sollandra. I'd like to see "Axe and Ye Shall Receive" also, if possible.
  11. Redsteelzz New Member

Managed to get the Newsies quest for a couple of my toons this Friday. Did not see it here, but was just lucky enough that I was online at the time. Will keep hoping I luck out again as I have several that need it still and also the Thulumbra one.
  12. Mellows Freeborn New Member

I would like "Axe and Ye Shall Receive" also please.
  13. Atherne New Member

I would also like "Axe and Ye Shall Receive" quest as well. Please , pretty please ?
  14. Xsara New Member

would love to get "The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra"
  15. Nooloon New Member

Nebulous Newsies?
    Please.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Mystfit New Member

Hi glorious guides :) As a purple lover.... Can (as in are they able to) the guides run the TS aether races with a purple disc reward. Once upon a time, the color of disk depended on who was running but. but someone on HOF mentioned they got the purple recently, so I got to wondering :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Saturday, September 10, 2016 at 5:30 am PST, be on the look out for a worried druid looking for her missing newsie friends.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Sunday Sept 11 10-3pm
    The Thundering Steppes racetrack will be up and running.
    Those gnomes have some special reward in the works.
    Hopefully you can stop by and get the fastest time on the leader board.
  19. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

20. Nooloon New Member

Thank you, Shailow! I've been looking forward to this for a while