Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Skyfire Adventurers

We have a going-away party for two of our Skyfire Seniors.
    Senior guide Dinendall and Senior Guide Keiona
    ...are leaving us for the Isle of Refuge. (boo)
    Please take a moment to say goodbye to them as they head out to this new land.
    We will be in the Isle of Mara from noon til about 4 pm pst.
  2. Keiona Senior EQ2 Skyfire

Unfortunately we dont always know there is a double coming up to do so. We only know at the same time you guys do. It just isnt always possible to do ahead or let you guys know ahead. Our guides do try to do so but it does not always work out. But just a suggestion is that when you do see the quest roll around even if it is not during a double weekend or something is go ahead and get it then keep it in your journal so you have it ready for when there is one. But we do appreciate the suggestions.
    Mystfit likes this.
  3. Jadelily New Member

Glad I got to meet y'all yesterday!! Hope you have fun in your new home Keiona! Keep your head up Kaukumu, as I said yesterday she will never be too far away to write to!
    Jadelily
  4. Butterflyqueen Member

don't cry , make a toon on that server too he he he ha ha can never have enough alts
    People on "Island of Refuge" will be welcoming you with open arms. :)
  5. Sollandra New Member

Thank you , thank you Shailow for your patience !! I got the Newsies quest for all my toons !!! / happy dance
  6. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

This just in! Today (7/13) one from down under will be coming topside for your help! Remember this is a once in a life time opportunity! He will be in Kellithin close to Gearhearts Forge. OH ya! Time will be 6pm Pacific!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  7. Chisato New Member

Hello, Skyfire Guides,

I met a very nice lady barbarian today in Kelethin. Our conversation wandered around to plants (and I made three books for her to use to keep track of all the events of the festival), and I confided that I have a little home decorated with plants that are upside down, trees growing sideways through my walls, and furniture made of books.

I don't know what the protocol is, but you Guides are certainly invited to come to my home. I would love to be there to show you around! Is there any chance that you could stop by this little tiny fae's home some day? If not, I understand. I just would be tickled pink to have you as guest(s).

Hmmm, shows my name as Chisato...but that's not my name in the game any more. Oh well! I will keep a watch here :)

Thank you for all you do. I know you all put a lot of time and effort into what you do for us. (I try to come to the Guide things whenever I can.)
  8. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Do you have weapons lying around that are still in great condition but are just gathering dust? Well I've heard there will be a certain dwarf looking to replenish the weapon supply for Halas on Thursday July 21 around 5:00 PM (Pacific Time). Come trade in those weapons and swap your stories of their victories.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  9. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Need a map for Thalumbra? Well there will be a strange dwarf handing out maps in Kelethin, Greater Faydark on Saturday, July 30, 2016, 5 am Pacific Time (that's 8 am Eastern)

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  10. chrystophyr New Member

Hello All You Guides, Guildies, and Solo Artists. Well Tinkerfest is here again, the only holiday I really, really, really look forward to and enjoy. And the issue of certain quests come up for me. It seems to be one of the most difficult quests to get and yes the one I want the most (of course). And that is "A Tinkerer's Clockwork Catalog". Its the Memorial Statue you get that I crave!!! LOL Some Guides had no idea what I was asking for except for one who was most gracious and received quest. I only had one toon up at the time and the person was leaving so couldn't yank all my toons out in time.
    Is there anyway shape or formula in which to access this quest? I know you guys are busy and its a lot to ask for, for one person. Its probably not in high demand, but would mean the world to me if I could get it on at least some of my toons. I know its not the end of the world or the universe will collapse into itself LOL, but it sure would mean a lot to this old Barbarian Berserker (turned 60 on July 3rd!) In between smashing orcs, lizard guys, treants and the assorted monsters, I sit sipping my Geritol and await your answer. LOL
  11. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Happy Birthday Chrystophyr!
    I believe a gnome will be out and about in Steamfont Mountains handing out a couple of different Tinkering quests.
    Look for him up in the Gnomeland Security Area.
    The gnome will be out and about Friday 7/28/16 about 10 am pst
    and again
    Monday 8/2/16 about 7 pm pst

I hope you can all catch him. He will stay out for at least an hour or longer if there are lots of people looking for him.

We always like to help out Old Barbarians, mainly since Barbarians Bezerkers don't tend to live long enough to get that old.

Bring all our friends!

12. chrystophyr New Member

ROFLOL!!! Wow, what a great B-day greeting, thanks sooo much. You guyz are awesome! I missed the 10am but I will be there for the August 2nd 7pm pst one! And again, thanks. I really appreciate it =]. I can now go back to popping the heads off of Ravasects again, darned bugs! lol
    Chrystophyr
  13. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Saturday, August 6, 2016 around 5am PST Rumor has it a strange gnome is will be wandering around the Withered Lands looking for his misplaced schematics. If you are brave enough to explore the Withered Lands Look for this gnomish guy near the New Combine Foothold Camp.

14. Seryndipity New Member

Hi, just wondering when we may see Nebulous Newsies next on Skyfire, or Thalumbra guide quest. Thanks.
  15. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Getting lost in the dark as you explore Thalumbra? Then you need a map! There will be a strange dwarf handing out maps in Kelethin, Greater Faydark on Saturday, August 13, 2016, 6 am Pacific Time.

16. Redsteelzz New Member

Shailow, thank you for running these. I missed it since I was working a mission at the time that I saw the general call. When I realized what it was, it was already too late. Hope to catch one some other time.
  17. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that adventurers in Norrath have missed the opportunity for saving the lost souls of Norrath.

So I hear a little halfling named Eze...Something or other will be venturing up to Cardin Ward Tomorrow Sunday Aug 14 around 3pm pst.

I hope you all can make it up there to find her.

18. Strabaz New Member

One of your Guides called for storytellers to come to the lighthouse in Antonica the other day...they began a story and each of us in turn continued on with the story, adding our own flare to the story. It was the first Guide Event of this type that I have seen or participated in and it was fantastic. Not only was it just plain fun, but I was amazed at the creativity of my fellow players.

I wish I remembered the Guides name to call him out and praise him...but I do not : (
    Faeonara likes this.
  19. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Calling all adventurers! If you are still bumbling your way around Thalumbra then you must mark your calendar to see the Dhalgar I met recently, (although between you and me, he looked like an old dwarf.) He informed me of a secret map he has and is willing to share with the great adventurers of Skyfire! You should look for him in Kelethin, Greater Faydark on Wednesday August 24th around 8:00 AM (Pacific Time).

20. Seryndipity New Member

Oh no, I missed all the last couple hand outs and still need them for alts, hopefully maybe we can see it again sometime before the double status ends? Pretty please? :)