Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Looking for a map to Thalumbra? Rumor has it a strange dwarf will be in Kelethin on Monday, 7/04/2016 around 5 am PST. This strange dwarf is said to have maps to this dangerous underground land. Are you brave enough to take on the task of exploring?
  2. Sollandra New Member

Thank you, thank you !! :)
  3. Faeonara New Member

Hoorah Hoorah Setting my alarm clock now !
  4. Ysonoko New Member

Aw, I missed it.
    That's so early lol.
  5. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

What was that howl?!

It looks like a hunter has hurt his leg! I hope he can survive until Tuesday the 5th at 2PM when he just might be hungry enough to call for some help.

I wonder what he was hunting???

Guide Andereth.
    Faeonara likes this.
  6. seneth New Member

I hope this is understood as constructive advice and not a hit on the Guides, so here goes.
    In preparation for a time of increased status and xp, please Guides, give out the Newsie and the TOT guide
    quest a day or two before the "double status or xp event" so that we can actually get the quest and have time to complete it within the alotted time before the "double status event" is over .
    The newsie quest especially takes a bit of time and the double status is lost if not completed during the
    "double status" time.
    Thank you to all the Guides who do such a tremendous job on Skyfire, you are appreciated.
    ratza likes this.
  7. Sollandra New Member

Thank you Shailow for finding the time to volunteer during a holiday and offer us the so much requested quest ! :)
  8. Faeonara New Member

Thank you so very much for taking time to patiently wait till all comers were given this wonderful quest .My guildmates and I are celebrating several new guild levels and the rent added on door keeps the wolf away for several more months . You and all the guides are really appreciated for all the fun and flavor you add unexpectedly to the game <3 .
  9. Faeonara New Member

Can I ask if its possible to make announcements when the quests from guides are about to get going in the Antonia_Bayle . Homeshow world chat please . Many of the folks who love these quests turn of general chat since at times it seems to be full of vitriolic and pubescent hormonal driven speech which is laughable once in a while but annoying most times . Many who do turn of general chat make there way to the homeshow chat as it is a more pleasant place to meet greet and exchange information in . I am fairly certain you might reach more of us there than in general . I do realize this might take you a little extra time if you were to do it in both chat channels but I honestly think many of us would truly appreciate it .
    Thanks again for all the good fun you bring us :)
  10. Gediva SWAT EQ2

I deleted my advertizement for the Halls of Fate quest I put in this thread. I swore I was in the correct thread, so I am not sure how that happened except for user error.

Many apologies to both the guides and players of Skyfire.

Senior Gediva
    Halls of Fate
  11. Butterflyqueen Member

o darn I got up at 4am east coast time today and was getting all hiped up about getting the quest today
    and I mistook the am for a pm how dumb can you get . :(
    WAAAAAhhhhh. sad face.
  12. Butterflyqueen Member

am Faeonara this is not the posts for Antonia Bayle , so you should post your request on the appropriate thread
    even so that I am shure the guides exchange information.
  13. Faeonara New Member

Thank you for that advice however I am not posting a request for a guide to visit and hand out a quest on Antonia Bayle server . I am requesting our guides on Skyfire server to please announce the quest is available in both the general server chat for Skyfire and also in a world chat channel that is seen by all servers . The world chat channel Antonia_ Bayle.Homeshow serves as a chat channel that a great many folks from all servers can join to discuss things pertaining to house decoration and a great deal of other things in a civilized manner without some of the nastier chat that is on their own local server chat a lot of the times
    . In short Butterflyqueen this is the correct place I think to post this request and I do hope the guides understood my previous post .Hopefully this clears up any lingering confusion .:)
  14. Butterflyqueen Member

Am Andereth can you be a little more specific ?
    Could you please tell us the zone there are many hunters and many wolfs in this game.
    Please tell us what zone so we can hear the hunters call for help.
  15. ratza New Member

I am beyond frustrated with trying to get the Newsie quest. I appreciate what our guides do for us but we are at the mercy of our guide for this quest which not only gives great status but a very nice BIG backpack. Someone announced in general that newsie was handed out in the wee early morning hours on Saturday but nothing was posted here in advance to let us know...if I had known I would have set my alarm clock to get up to pick up this quest.....been asking for many weeks for this one but I work so I can't camp general chat 24/7 hoping to see a guide offering this one. Please please give us a heads up/time/date.
  16. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Saturday, July 9th, 2016 at 4:30 AM PST in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains, be on the look out for a worried druid looking for assistance in finding her ghostly newsie friends. (If you are on the East Coast this will be 7:30 AM)
    Faeonara and ratza like this.
  17. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

A great hunter is planning a long hunting trip, but unfortunately his master fletcher has not provided enough arrows needed for this trip. If you are an artisan or know of one that could help. Meet on the docks of Antonica at 5:00 a.m. on July 16, 2016. You will be well rewarded for your time.
    Faeonara likes this.
  18. Sollandra New Member

Thank you Shailow !! ( crosses fingers that everything will be ok at work so she can get home by 7: 30 am :) )
  19. Butterflyqueen Member

Thanks for the fun Andereth
    I only had one problem it took me 20 minutes just to find you
    and I was about to send you a Gnome.;)
  20. ratza New Member

Shallow...thanks for the heads up on Newsie this coming Sat. My alarm clock will be set. :)
    Faeonara likes this.