Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Mystfit New Member

Ok, but no questapoloza like a few years ago. It was AMAZING, but I'm just too darn old giggle. 24 hours of guide quests. I got up at 3 AM to take part. Took naps during ones I'd done a few times already. Was a blast and a half.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Aerymar New Member

So where was this guide event today at 3pm est supposed to take place? I couldn't find anyone who knew about it. Is there a specific guide name we can seek out to ask? I am still wanting to get the Creepy Catalog before the Night of the Dead event is over.
  3. Genram New Member

she was quoting a post from the halls of fate server that the guides listed for their upcoming guide quest spree asking if our guides could post something similar here. sorry for the confusion :(
  4. Nero New Member

HE

And yeah it was a quote from one of the other server event listings, to ty to encourage the guides on Skyfire to follow suit.

Didnt mean to cause confusion.
  5. Nurmia New Member

Would love to see the Nebulous Newsies quest offered again. Would also love to see the guides post here more often so we can try to plan appropriately.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire,

I hope you are all up for an adventure!

I hear someone in the Obol Plains will need your help on Saturday the 22nd at 6PM Pacific.

Spread the word. Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on the chance to help the spirits during Nights of the Dead.

Guide Andereth.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Sollandra New Member

Yay !! Thank you , thank you !!
  8. Nero New Member

Thank you Andereth!!! You must have succumbed to my coercive tactics while giving out the catalog quest last night.

I'm glad that all of that hinting paid off. :p

We all seriously appreciate it.
  9. Periwinkelle Senior EQ2 Skyfire

For those of you seeking some spooky reading, make sure you assist all that are needing help with tasks during the Nights of the Dead! Ghouls and treats pop up all the time, and if you can keep your wits about you... there are treats in store! That is...if you are not too afraid to ask...
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Nurmia New Member

Awesome turnout! Thank you for coming out and giving the Newsies quest again. Can we get someone to do the Guides guide to Thalumbra again?
  11. Nero New Member

Incredible turnout of people, felt like the whole server was there!

If possible, Guide's guide to Thalumbra would be great, i doubt we will see it tough.. 2 high status quests in 1 week?
  12. Lizdexcia New Member

I of course missed Nebulous Newsies last night :(. any chance it will be offered again before the week is out PLEASE? Thank you for your time.
  13. Ziplock New Member

Yeah I missed it too unfortunately as did a lot of others according to General today on Skyfire.

Any chance it could be repeated before double SP runs out?
  14. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Braevinen, feeling her work is unfinished will be returning to the Obol Plains at 2pm. I hope you all can make it. The spirits cry for your help.

Guide Andereth.
  15. Xsara New Member

Any chance of seeing the guides guide to thalumbra?
  16. Ziplock New Member

Thank you very much to Braevinen for doing this a second night. I was able to get it this time.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Kamm New Member

please bring back Frost Fang Sea Quest would like to get the yellow Mushroom Hat.
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hey There Skyfire

Wednesday night around 7 pm pdt go to the Commonlands and help out a Necromaner and his wayward Zombies.

Friday night around 7 pm pdt head up to Obol Plains and help find those lost souls.
  19. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire!

The stout of heart are needed again in The Greater Faydark for some deep exploration at 6pm Pacific time.

Don't go just yet! The spirits need your help too! Head to the Obol Plains at 7pm to find out how.

Have a great Friday night Skyfire! We hope to see you all tonight.

Guide Andereth.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Redsteelzz New Member

Sigh. Missed the exploration. Teach me to have something else planned other than EQ on a Friday night.

Maybe next time.
    Rosyposy likes this.