Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Greetings, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here with a bit of gossip. I have word of an Erudite researcher who is planning to offer some brave adventurers an opportunity to explore the wonders of Luclin! She will be in Kylong Plains in a couple of days, she is just making copies of her directions.

NOTE: She has a limited number of scrolls. If you have already received and completed the quest "Guides Guide to Luclin" it cannot be offered again. Please make sure you haven't received the quest already so you don't waste your time. Also, she's a bit shy, so please, do not place Guild Banners right next to her, she frightens easily.

Tuesday, November 17 @ 1000 Pacific (1800 UTC)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

11-19-20 at 8:00 AM PST there will be someone in Greater Faydark close to Gearhearts Forge looking for folks who are interesting in exploring Thalumbra. Please note this quest is not repeatable
  3. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

11-25-20 at 8:00 AM PST there will be a dwarf around the tavern area in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) Seems his collection of ale is missing a few
  4. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Greetings, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here with a bit of gossip. I have word of an Erudite researcher who is planning to offer some brave adventurers an opportunity to explore the wonders of Luclin! She will be in Kylong Plains soon, she is just making copies of her directions.

NOTE: She has a limited number of scrolls. If you have already received and completed the quest "Guides Guide to Luclin" it cannot be offered again. Please make sure you haven't received the quest already so you don't waste your time. Also, she's a bit shy, so please, do not place Guild Banners right next to her, she frightens easily.

Tuesday, November 23rd, 0200 Pacific (1000 UTC)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

11-30-20 at 8:00 AM PST there will be someone looking for folks who wish to explore the Celestial Realm. They will be in the Kylong Plains. Please note this quest is not repeatable
  6. Sheriane New Member

She had waited with other friends but no one had come.
    No doubt the rumor was wrong?
    So she started reading again.
  7. Marae New Member

I also waited with friends for a good hour. Very sorry not to see the guide; I hope they're OK. Looking forward to the next guide quest.
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I am so sorry, first of all I got the date wrong then my computer starting acting up. I will run this one tomorrow 12-03-20 same time same zone
    Sheriane likes this.
  9. Marae New Member

Thank you for the update, Kellin. Will look for you tomorrow. Thanks so much, and glad you're OK. Will let my friends know it's on again. :)
  10. Sheriane New Member

Oh ! thanks :)
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

12-10-20 at 8:00 AM PST there will be someone in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) They are looking for folks who might want to cheer a poor sad Ratonga
  12. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Greetings, Norrath!
    Once again, bold adventurers are needed in the Ever Deep! A denizen from the depths will be in Greater Faydark with some instructions for those willing to enter.

Please note, he has a limited number of scrolls to hand out, if you have already undertaken the task "The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra" it cannot be offered to you again.

Sunday 12/06/2020 @ 1000 UTC (0200 Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  13. Marae New Member

Was looking forward to the guide quest today, but never saw them. Did I get the time wrong, or was there a change in schedule? I so wanted to cheer up the sad ratonga. :)
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

12-16-20 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to the housing area in Gorowyn in Timorous Deep. Someone there will need help with cookies for Santa Glug
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

12-31-20 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to the docks of Antonica. Someone there needs help catching fish
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-17-21 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to the Lighthouse in Antonica, seems there is a ratonga with a crazy idea on how to create servants out of cheese
  17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-21-21 at 8:00 PM PST come on over to the Withered Lands, there will be someone there seeking help in finding some lost research
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-28-21 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to the docks of Antonica and help a poor Arasai with his idea
  19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-04-21 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to New Halas in Frostfang Sea and help a dwarf add to his collection of ale
  20. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Across the wilds of Norrath, the call goes out!

Boldest of the bold, bravest of the brave... Do you dare enter Kael Drakkel to answer the challenge of the Stormshield Clan?
    This evening (Thursday 02/04 @ 2000 UTC) Krunjir Stormshield will be in the Eastern Wastes, offering this challenge to the bravest souls of Norrath! Come one, come all, complete the quest for your "larger than life" reward! :eek:

DISCLAIMER Only Level 90+ can enter Kael Drakkel, although you may accept the quest, you will not be allowed to enter. Also, this quest can only be offered once to each character. Once you have completed it, you cannot take this quest again, but feel free to play tour guide to your friends as they explore to complete the quest for themselves!

Guide Event Disclaimer: