Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Poktal New Member

Will Newies quest come along at anytime soon please =)
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

We will definitely look at putting it on the schedule soon, but I do not have a day or time to provide just yet. keep a look out!
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

I have heard of a creature, in need of your help! Stop by the Halas docks, today Thursday 1/4/17 around 6pm PT to see how you can lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Fyuri Active Member

could we also get the thalumbra one? i have some new guildmates who have either transferred to the server or come back after a long absence - and of course i have a few toons who haven't done that yet. much appreciated. i know i have been absent myself a long time but i am trying to play a bit more now
  5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Will add to the list! :)
  6. Fyuri Active Member

thank you
  7. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This evening (01-06-18) there will be someone in Greater Faydark seeking help in some research for Thalumbra,
    Please note if you have helped with this quest once already you cannot repeat it.
    Fyuri and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Fyuri Active Member

what time please?
  9. clleo Member

yes please what time?
  10. Fyuri Active Member

no idea of what time we should be there yet? i have my toons there, but i don't know when to bring them in to get the quest
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I am sorry I thought I had the time down.4:00 PM PST but I am logging in now
  12. Fyuri Active Member

thank you so much. now i have a few who need the phantom seas newsies and then they will be all caught up. moving them to cardin ward now in hopes they will soon be able to get that quest
  13. Danascus New Member

Thanks for the fun trip through thalumbra!
  14. Norika Policy Team Member

I was walking along the beach in Enchanted Lands today... and I met a lady Troll muttering about cookbooks. She offered to share her tips with adventurers and chefs tomorrow 1/9/2018 at 12 noon PT (3 PM ET/8 PM UT). You'll find her with her purple tent and campfire near-ish the Enchanted Lands docks.
  15. Norika Policy Team Member

I got a hankering to see a couple homes the next time I have scheduled to visit you all on Maj Dul, which is Sunday the 14th, at 3 PM PT (6 PM ET/11 PM UTC).

The owner of the home must be present or I cannot enter (seems I temporarily turn into a Freeblood inside when doing Home Tours!), and I love hearing what the owner has to say about their vision!

I would like to visit two homes decorated by two different individuals (not two homes decorated by the same person) so as to spread the ideas and inspiration around.

If you would like to take part in the Home Tours (either seeing or showing a home), please meet me at the Antonican Docks at 3 PM PT. We will discuss which two homes we will see in the next hour or so; and of course there will always be more opportunities to show yours, if you don't get to this time around.

Your home doesn't have to be published. It can be small and cozy. It can be a place you transformed into a very different environment. I just love seeing what you all do with the marvelous tools at your disposal!

I look forward to seeing as many people as can come along. Please come join in.
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

There is a rumor of someone looking for your help in restoring balance to the spirit world. If you have what it takes, then stop by Cardin Ward on Thursday, 1/11 around 2pm PT to lend your aid to a worthy cause! (This task can only be done once, so if you have already received it once before, it cannot be given again.)

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  17. Fyuri Active Member

18. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Thursday 1/11/18 at 3 PM PT you will find a dwarf in Fort Irontoe. Come by and help him out if you can.
  19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-14-18 at 4:00 PM PST look for a gnome who is having some Techgnical Difficulties in the Withered Lands.
    Please note this quest is not repeatable
  20. ladyclov4 New Member

How often do u do the quest Greater Faydark for Thalumbra? i missed the one on the 6th didnt know about it
    tyvm for all u do.