Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Norika Policy Team Member

Hi Fyuri,

I love that you want to keep a copy of the story in the fabulous library! /cheers! However, I cannot scribe the notebooks for you. But there's a really easy solution. All you have to do is copy the story -- literally, just highlight it and copy it, then paste into a notebook. Easy peasy, done and away it goes onto that marvelous shelf that you have so kindly reserved for the Guides! :)
    Fyuri and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Fyuri Active Member

will do. thanks
  3. Giphire Apprentice EQ Bertox

Tonight at 8:30pm PST an old dwarf is seeking assistance to discover just what id so fascinating about the Fungoids! Be at the Halas docks if you think you can help!
  4. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Tonight 2/1/18 at 900-915 PM PT you will find a gnome in Antonica. He may just need some help with illuminations, that is if he doesn't blow us all up. You will find him between the North and South Qeynos gates.
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This evening around 4:00 PM PST on the docks of Antonica an Arasai will be seeking aid in an experiment he has in mind. Come on by and give him a hand
  6. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

ALCON:

The Norrathian Estate Library now has five more volumes for the ever growing collection in the Guides' Stories Alcove:

[IMG]
    Fyuri likes this.
  7. Norika Policy Team Member

I literally squealed when I saw this adorable picture. It makes me very very happy.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr and Fyuri like this.
  8. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

For those of you who are enjoying Norrath late in the evening, you might want to head out to the Cardin Ward on Wednesday 2/7/18 at 900 PM PT. You will find someone in need of help with some spirits, not the drinking kind.
    Fyuri likes this.
  9. Norika Policy Team Member

See you for Campfire Chat Saturday the 10th, at 1 PM PT! In Enchanted Lands, probably. :)
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr and Fyuri like this.
  10. Fyuri Active Member

thank you- i will try my best to be there. glad it is in the evening
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

This just in! There has been talk of a half elf who will be in town to tell a very special story and hopes you find time to listen to her tale! Stop by Halas today, 2/8/18 around 330pm PT, pull up a seat and enjoy the story!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  12. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

Excuse me Please:

might there be a way the tale be regaled here for those who missed the event,... and for redistribution into the Norrathian Estate Library? ;)
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Ceyarrecks!

Erollisi Day just began and runs until 2/21/18. I am sure, it will be run again during that time.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (02-10-18) at 4:00 PM PST you can assist a poor love sick troll in her quest for romance. Look for her in New Halas
  15. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Keep an eye on the Feerrott docks tomorrow (02/14/18) at 4:00PM (16:00) PST, rumour has it there will be an Ogre around looking for his sister!
  16. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Thursday, February 15, 2018 you will find a member of the Loresinger clan in Antonica near the lighthouse at 800 PM PT with a tale of love for your ears. Come one, come all and enjoy.
  17. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Thursday, February 15, 2018 you will find a member of the Loresinger clan in Antonica near the lighthouse at 800 PM PT with a tale of love for your ears. Come one, come all and enjoy.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Your help is needed today, Thursday 2/15/18 around 230pm PT in Darklight Wood. A very eager Arasai is looking for some test subj.. err.. assistance with an experiment!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  19. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

ma'am,...
    my most sincerest apologies on the scant attendance.
    I realize your time is valuable. I am assured that there was a "scheduling" conflict, in that at the same time of your story, the hordes of Hate were needing to be dispatched. It is there that I think many were,...

but rest assured, your story will find its place among the other stories in the Guides' Stories Alcove in the Norrathian Estate Library.
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There will be a baby dragon in Antonica around the Lighthouse seeking items for her horde. Drop by and see what she might be looking for. She will be there 02-19-18 at 4:00 PM PST