PC Gamer - EQN & Landmark Cover

Discussion in 'News, Announcements, and Dev Discussions' started by Dexella, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Content & Social Media Manager

Check out the current US issue of PC Gamer, on newsstands now!
    [IMG]

Each issue (for print subscribers and newsstand readers) includes a time-limited one-week beta key! Find out more on PC Gamer's website.

For all the latest EverQuest Next news, make sure you're following our social channels:Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.

And remember, we have EQN Landmark channels for you to like, subscribe to, and follow as well: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
  2. Luteuel New Member

The face of Everquest looks younger (or i am getting older) than the original (Everquest 1). Well maybe it has to do with she is an High Elf or Wood Elf compared to a Human (in the Original if I remember correctly).
  3. Xurtan Well-Known Member

She's always been a High Elf. She's just a Ranger now instead of a Paladin.
  4. Zizzu New Member

Rangers are the best!
  5. Luteuel New Member

Rangers lead the way! hooah!
  6. Johrland Jericho New Member

I still preferred the 'woman' vs the 'Teen With a Grudge' look of her. But, that's not to say I dislike it. I can easily see her being this young ranger. Can't wait for some reading material with her in it!
  7. Xurtan Well-Known Member

To be fair, she's a good 800ish years younger than when EQI launched, and she's led a very different lifestyle--as evidenced of her being a Ranger. :p
  8. Faith316 Member

Can anyone tell me if the beta key comes with the digital copy? I can not find the print copy anywhere in my hometown.
  9. HalasRadar Active Member

This issue is not in stores in my area as of yesterday, I went to three retailers. The DEC issue was still in stores, I am looking for the JAN issue correct?
  10. Dexella Content & Social Media Manager

No. The Beta Key, per the PC Gamer website, is exclusive to "print subscribers and print newsstand readers."

Yes, this is the January 2014 issue. It should be on stands until early January.
  11. Faith316 Member

Thank you Dexella.
  12. Mastro2k New Member

I just added my PC Gamer Beta code and all I got was a your stuff is activated message. I have no idea where the client download is. No email with a link to download and no on screen instructions. Where do I even download the client? My Game Pass page on my account is blank.
  13. Faith316 Member

The game is not in beta yet. I imagine as soon as it goes beta, you will be able to download the client.
  14. Mastro2k New Member

Never mind, I was so excited after reading the article I didn't realize that this isn't even available till March '14. I signed up for a Landmark founders pack too and that's not till Feb '14. So never mind.
    • Up x 1
  15. Mastro2k New Member

I must have been typing my reply as and just missed your post. Thanks for the reply though.
  16. Faith316 Member

I think we all are. Can we just skip over January?:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  17. Coadex Active Member

Hmm I didn't Get that she's a ranger..
    In the art work, with swords n bows... I assumed they were trying to show multi classing ..
    /shrug
  18. Dexella Content & Social Media Manager

As others have noted, you will get Beta access when we launch Beta. However, you can get your EverQuest and EverQuest II house paintings in game now!
  19. Vox_Disciples Well-Known Member

I got my digital copy of this magazine just for the EQLandmark/Next information! Thanks for sharing this for us to find it easily and purchase it!
    • Up x 2
  20. Schmetterling New Member

I like the cover but what I really want is a beta key
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.