October 2013 Producer's Letter

Discussion in 'News, Announcements, and Dev Discussions' started by Dexella, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faolan Member

You are a prince! Or possibly a princess. Whichever is appropriate. Thank you!
  2. Jager New Member

I can't wait for this game!!! I wish we had more information on it. I like how they are releasing a little at a time but they leave a lot of question we want answer. Seems to be off a lot of people radar even if a release is possible only a year away. I would love to see combat system like wildstar where if your disarmed you have to get your weapon. I like the way mmo are evolving to be more then the click and wait till cooldown type games where everyone has a role and only that role to play.

Also, this is my first post let me introduce myself i'm Jager the dwarf warrior I've done my time: 5 years in Azeroth and passed year in Tyria. I'm free right now spending time with family before they lose me again when everquest next comes out.
  3. Vox_Disciples Well-Known Member

Everyone at DoV is excited for the beta of Landmark, can't wait to break ground in EQNext and Landmark!
    • Up x 2
  4. DreggMaR New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.