Zerkers: Not done yet

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by ARCHIVED-XaviousA, Jan 24, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Styker Guest

If i remember correct thou Darton guardians created a huge reckus about berserker agro and dps and yall got your way? Now you gonna tell someone else to stop whining?

Reolas was way overboard with the drama here in Guardian boards ( which was obvious ) but dont come off with a double standard here.... many of your fellow Guardians were whining longgggg before zerkers were ( zerkers as a class have had 4 big nerfs on them ) i havent seen the Guardians get hit with the nerf bat yet.... your class as a whole has been largly untouched.
  2. ARCHIVED-Super Du Guest

Weeee, some guardian came to serker site and complained about all the whinnies-whoonies
    posting everything...

so i just had to stop by, har har... same thing!!

waa waa nerf everyone, waa waa give me more stuff...

gonna go check out some scout sites har har

nother round, of waa waa nerf serkers dps... here i come!
  3. ARCHIVED-ilikeladies Guest

Beserker aggro was from a bugged ability called bloodlust, bloodlust was proccing when beserkers hit the mob, not when the mob hit a party member. It was bugged, to bad it wasnt fixed correctly. Instead of fixxing the actual ability the game devs completly changed it to make it "sometimes" make you go beserk. Guardians wanted the ability to do what it was suppossed to do and that was proc when a party member was hit. Not when the bserker hit the mob.

NO guardians cared a single bit about beserker DPS not a single guardian cared. Guardians asked for bloodlust to be fixed. We didnt whine, we didnt scream. WE ASKED.

"many of your fellow Guardians were whining longgggg before zerkers were ( zerkers as a class have had 4 big nerfs on them"--Styker

Again another lie. Again another stereotype agaisnt all who play a guardian. Again another beserker points the finger and say its becuase of guardians that they got nerfed. And again you can suck on this...

<^> |>_<| <^>

Now you want the guardian class hit with nerfs? Really what are they going to nerf that a guardian has? Are they going to nerf our damage dealing capabilities? Wow we'll go from what 20 dps to 15 dps big deal... we have low dps anyway, we dont really care.

Do you want them to nerf our buffs? Seeing as they only last for 30secs to 2mins thier not much more nerfing they can do to them.

Do you want them to nerf our regular ac-def-hp? Guess what they already have. So big deal.

Do you want them to nerf our tuants? Most of them are weak to begin with so again big deal.

Let me guess, like most other tanks you want great dps and you want great tanking ability. You dont care about balance nor the other class's in the game or the players of those class's

Cry me a freakin handful early it'll save you from doing it down the road.
  4. ARCHIVED-Styker Guest

Ok ladies let me take a quote from one of your fellow lvl 50 guards who played a guard in both beta and live and is the first guard actually in the game ...... quote from Noah....

"Guardian has had almost no changes done to the class ... literally since 2 weeks before beta ended. Don't expect to see many changes directed at this class... no nerfs... no beef ups... nadda. Perhaps a tweek in the Intervene side of things but that is not very likely either.

Being I have played the class thru the lvls and thru a good amount of raid content... we are just about balanced as far as I can see.

If your looking for more utility in a class... they hybrid classes are for you. If your looking to go toe to toe and enjoy 4k melee hits and scrolls of red txt... sack it up and taunt away."

Ok their goes your "Lies" about guards being nerfed....

Now bloodlust as a spell was CHANGED ENTIRELY.... ill give you the old spell discription of bloodlust and the new one...

Old description....

Bloodlust is a group attack buff which gives a berserker a chance to go berserk when any member of group is hit....

ok that was bugged and deserved to get fixed....

It was fixed alright... but wait the entire spell was changed....

New Description....

Bloodlust is a group attack buff that gives a RARE chance to go berserk upon a successful atk....

Show me a guardian spell that was changed outright?

YOU CANT because you havent had any.....

Rampage ( lvl 50 zerker spell ) was nerfed from a min and a half reuse timer to 1 hour... brusiers have a very similar spell why wasnt theirs nerfed as well?

Before you try and argue that guardians have been nerfed lol read about a post from one of your own top tier guards and then talk to me.....
  5. ARCHIVED-Gaston_Picklesworthe Guest

Why would guardians need their spells nerfed? Which one should they nerf first, the attacks that allow us to parse 25 dps against even cons, or the defense buffs that actually lower our AC, or maybe the ones that allow us to take damage for the group about 10% of the time since we can't hold agro anyway.
  6. ARCHIVED-ilikeladies Guest

Styker did you even read my post? Did you just read a bit here and there then just decide to post abunch of crap real fast?

I mean you just made yourself look like a complete bafoon, reread my post then take a look at yours. Do you have issue's with "understanding" what you read? Of course not, your just looking to say crap,flame and troll.

You've already made yourself look like a complete fool with your return comments. You should seriously be ashamed.

Learn some methods before you reply to threads or post's in a thread. "READ" what the post's say. "UNDERSTAND" what the person meant. Then reply to a post.

Why? I'll tell you why, your ignorence fom not READING post's and then repling to them with complete jibberish is obscene.

If your looking for more utility in a class... they hybrid classes are for you. If your looking to go toe to toe and enjoy 4k melee hits and scrolls of red txt... sack it up and taunt away." styker
    Did i say i was looking for more utility in my class? NO, your tring to put words in my mouth this time. I didnt say i wanted to play palidan or any other hybrid class. I like my guard fine and dandy.
    Take your degrading stereotyping hipocrite attitude somewhere else. Your words turn my stomach like a bad stinch.
  7. ARCHIVED-Styker Guest

ilikeladies once again you prove my point... but im not gonna say anything anymore since the whiner in YOU came out....

Thanks for making it obvious point proven..... :)
  8. ARCHIVED-ilikeladies Guest

sure, take the easy way out.

wimp
  9. ARCHIVED-Super Du Guest

awwww someones feelings are hurt cuz nobody reads um posts tsk tsk
  10. ARCHIVED-ilikeladies Guest

Go get back on your special bus.

Loser
  11. ARCHIVED-Darton Guest

Many = fewer than you can count on one hand? Wow thanks for again lumping the guardian community in one fell swoop. I guess we can lump you all in with Realos? Noted~

More guardians were apposed to any nerf, than were for it. I very small number of guardians had such a jaded perspective that they cried out for nerfs. So agian I will call BS. Kk thanks~