Would you want a reset?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ashe, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Ashe Member

Not a big fan of the 12 week thing, but it means I can play the EQ2 I loved again
  2. harvash Active Member

It means I can put off 'Ascension' leveling for another couple years...I am in...only taken me 12 years to get a level 100 and still not in current expac (KA)!
  3. Phaedrix Active Member

Well—kind of. ;)
  4. Rozyn Well-Known Member

To the people worried that new-TLE will take players away from current servers - I will say I do not currently play on Stormhold (quit with the DoF horrible itemization) and have zero interest in Live bloat, so a new TLE is the only way I'm playing EQ2 at all. And omgosh do I miss me some EQ2. I mean, it will suck if it takes people away, but at the same time I know I can't be the only person who just likes a fresh start and is hoping Stormhold served as the Beta test for Fallen Gate.
    Gourdon likes this.
  5. Nuhvohk Active Member

hol up
    you be sayin
    we gettin a new TLE server
    HOLY HECK DUDES BENEETO IS GONNA BE THEEEERE WOOOOO
  6. Ashe Member

I'm excited to be able to play DoF,KoS and EoF when they launch, never got to on Stormhold due to real life stuff.Hell, I never got to play them on launch on live servers
  7. teivos New Member

Our guild said we'd have a presence over there and there are quite a large amount of them interested. It might be anecdotal and I prolly need a larger sample pool to get a real statistical analysis but I'm guessing with fair amount of evidence it will severely hurt.
  8. Phaedrix Active Member

If they don't finally standardize the itemization this time around, it will be a scandal.