Wizard Mythical - Dragon's Marrow (TLE)

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Zenji, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Zenji Well-Known Member

With RoK coming up, I wanted to address the Wizard's mythical. This item's effect "Temporal Timing" - traditionally had 10 spell doublecast on it, but it seems to have been replaced with 2 ability doublecast.

Given how Wizard's are parsing compared to other DPS classes, this must be a mistake. Wizard's do not need a nerf. Restoring this effect to 10 doublecast may help the class compete on parses.
  2. Chrexx Active Member

Hi all - I am back from an untimely break from the official forums. Please note that the original post for this had 10+ likes and several comments all agreeing that this is a welcomed change for RoK.

I understand this is not a bug, but I urge that this feedback be strongly taken into consideration. It would bring wizards to a place where they may be able to compete with Necromancers and Swashbucklers on parses.
    KaitlynnAM101, Zare, Riaak and 10 others like this.
  3. Liberal Active Member

Please restore this to 10%.
    KaitlynnAM101, Zare, Naavin and 7 others like this.
  4. Adeku New Member

Please Bring this back to where it was at 10% it is much needed.
    KaitlynnAM101, Zare, Naavin and 6 others like this.
  5. Wacky Member

Please Mr. Kander. I'm just a poor wizard that struggles to find a raid spot. We need buffs :(
    KaitlynnAM101, Naavin, Rozyn and 3 others like this.
  6. TheGreatGatsby Active Member

Lycan Subscribe.
    KaitlynnAM101, Naavin, Rozyn and 3 others like this.
  7. BadFun New Member

Let's make wizards great again.
  8. Carryme New Member

Wizard. Needs. This.
  9. Velros Member

can we please get this changed instead of another boiler plate "its working as intended" wizard needs some love
  10. TheGreatGatsby Active Member

11. Liberal Active Member

I believe a general thread for TLE feedback regarding class balance would be warranted. We're extremely close to having all classes being viable with just a few tweaks.
    Naavin, Rozyn and Chrexx like this.
  12. Naavin New Member

Please restore it back to 10%
    KaitlynnAM101, Rozyn and SacDaddy420 like this.
  13. TheGreatGatsby Active Member

I am a wizard and I support this message.
    KaitlynnAM101, Naavin, Rozyn and 2 others like this.
  14. starblast New Member

Hi all - I am back from an untimely break from the official forums. Please note that the original post for this had 10+ likes and several comments all agreeing that this is a welcomed change for RoK.

I understand this is not a bug, but I urge that this feedback be strongly taken into consideration. It would bring wizards to a place where they may be able to compete with Necromancers and Swashbucklers on parses
    KaitlynnAM101 and Zenji like this.
  15. Zenji Well-Known Member

KaitlynnAM101, Naavin and Rozyn like this.
  16. Liberal Active Member

Wonderful idea buddy, lets make this a cumulative sorcerer feedback thread.

In short: a subclass(Warlock/Wizard) that offers much less utility than its counterpart(Conj/necro) parses much less due to myth/curse nerf.
    KaitlynnAM101, Naavin and Zenji like this.
  17. Rozyn Well-Known Member

It would be lovely to see a general buff to sorcs, but it could start with their mythicals.
    KaitlynnAM101 and Naavin like this.
  18. Riaak New Member

I agree do it for the summoners that are missing sorc debuffs in raid since no one plays them.
    KaitlynnAM101 likes this.
  19. Chrexx Active Member

Happy 4th of July. Pls restore wizard mythical to 10 doublecast. Make wizards great again.
  20. TheGreatGatsby Active Member

Awaken the Wizards.