Why you should make broker avail to f2p

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ristoril, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Glad you have time to get that many rares. I do not and I already lost most from my plants just refining. I ended up spending 200 k to get 7 lousy pieces of refined gear and made the rest normal. I'm tired of spending 600 bucks a year for rares and still not viable for groups. It's frustrating. Then to find out I have to level the garbage to planar levels. Bleh. Not to mention all this mount gear now. It's too much.
    Breanna and Rhodris like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL Soara2 that is exactly why I solo 99.5% of the time now. I've done almost all the old raids and zones now up to Obulous so I still do all the old content just a couple years after everyone else. And I have no one looking over my shoulder saying you should have more blah blah blah whatever the flavor at the time is.

By the time I get 4 or 5 of mine up through the new stuff it's time for another expansion anyhow. I still have my tradeskillers about half of them to run through the new CD tradeskill line. I just casually go through it and don't rush. I don't have to be the first one to be the highest level or highest whatever I just have fun.
    Soara2, Praaji, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

In EQ I go exploring. After I learn my way more around the zones in EQ II, I'll do the same here.
    Soara2, Breanna and Rhodris like this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

You guys are right and honestly I'm too addicted to quit. Lol
    Breanna and Dude like this.