Why Pirates are Better than Ninjas

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-SenorPhrog, Apr 26, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-SenorPhrog Guest

We all know that pirates are better than ninjas and most would be satisfied with such an intelligent statement. TenTonHammer's Slide decides to think outside the box a little and use things like "comparisons" and "examples." He takes a hillarious look at both sides...
    Don't miss Pirates vs Ninjas or you won't know what side you are one (pirates are better by the way).

Also, Savanja finds her inner tank and brings forth a whole new guide to Beserkers. If you like to smack stuff, this class may be for you.
  2. ARCHIVED-Moorgard Guest

I agree that most non-intelligent people would be satisfied with such a non-intelligent statement. :robotvery-happy:
    Ninjas > Pirates
  3. ARCHIVED-Eriol Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Darammer Guest

QF friggin' E.
  5. ARCHIVED-Star Guest

Ninja's beat Pirates everytime. Moorgard knows the truth. ;)
  6. ARCHIVED-Sonnyjim_Grumblestump Guest

People who are unclear on why Pirates are superior to Ninjas need to look beyond the simple question of who would win in a battle (Pirates BTW). You need to consider the perks and job benefits experienced when embroiled in the thick of martial contest.

What about after the fight? Consider who's got the better deal during off hours:

Ninjas:
    long, solitary, celibate sessions spent hiding between blades of grass in shadows of mountains.
    Painful lessons in sucking your nuts into your body cavity while your master clubs you.
    Endless hours toiling to decapitate bamboo dummies with every sharp object known to man.

Pirates:
    Pillageing, drinking rum, and carrying off the Governor's daughter(s)
    Sun, beaches, coconuts. more Rum. Nuff said.
    Pirate games of skill and chance...

[IMG]
    WInnar = Pirates.

Message Edited by Sonnyjim_Grumblestump on 04-26-2006 11:44 AM
  7. ARCHIVED-*SLiDE* Guest

Don't... let... Blackguard... catch you guys saying such... things.
    /paranoid

Message Edited by *SLiDE* on 04-26-2006 02:42 PM
  8. ARCHIVED-Wikket Guest

WWTD?

Pirate......
  9. ARCHIVED-Rezikai Guest

eh...
    Pirates still exist.. only they use machine guns and speed boats...
    more recently i hear in the east waters off madagascar...
    how many ninjas do we hear about in the news.....?
    and legit ninjas!.. none of that "haloween Costume" mishap that happened a month or so ago..lol..

Pirates FTWARRRRRRRRGH
  10. ARCHIVED-Darammer Guest

Of course you don't hear about ninjas. That's how you know they're doing such an awesome job.
  11. ARCHIVED-etaipo Guest

Maybe this guy can clear up any doubts

http://askaninja.com
    too lazy for html :)
  12. ARCHIVED-RufusDeMarko Guest

I really had to give this one some thought, but I really lean more to the pirates.

It kinda depends on how you ask the question.
    Who would you rather be? - Pirate
    Who would win in mortal combat? - Ninja
    What lifestyle would you prefer? - Pirate
    What look do you like better - Ninja
    Who has more fun? - Pirate (totally)
    Who is a more efficient killer? - Ninja
    It's really trying to compare apples to oranges but I think Pirates are the better choice.
  13. ARCHIVED-Errie_Tholluxe Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Diernes Guest

From your logic, I cant see how you can state pirates would win in a battle. Clearly being a pirate is more fun, but in mortal combat due to the dedication in training and subtefuge the Ninja would destroy the Pirate, anyday.
    It really depends on your perspective.
    You want to be the best at combat and all round awesomeness ...... Ninja
    You want a life of fun, plundering and drinking ......... Pirate
    It really is apples and oranges.
    Here is another perpective.....
    We all know Batman is a ninja, and Batman can own any pirate (no dont try and argue). Hell he owns superman on a consistant basis......
    Message Edited by Diernes on 04-27-2006 01:52 PM
  15. ARCHIVED-Blackguard Guest

/script target:AllNinjaFans("Ban")
  16. ARCHIVED-TangBaBa Guest

Anyone still not on the Ninja Superiority Bandwagon would be well served to see this.
  17. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

For once I am glad to be on the Pirate side.

*dances a hornpipe*
  18. ARCHIVED-Didi Guest

I must admit, OOTS has a very compelling argument. :)
  19. ARCHIVED-Ishbu Guest

Ive generally kept quiet on these debates but that is because I figured everyone would realize that Pirates are far superior to Ninja's.
    Do ninja's get to run around and yell ARRRGH? I think not.
    Even the internetly famous bloodninja role-played a pirate (if you've read it, you know what im talking about, otherwise it is inappropriate to link ;)) ARRRRGGHHH!
    Chuck Norris facts, while entertaining, are pretty much a direct mocking of chuck norris and chuck norris played a semi-ninja in "The Octogon". That proves that pirates are better.
    Besides, nobody ever made a movie or an amusement park ride called Ninja's of the Carribean.
    ARRGH!
  20. ARCHIVED-Boli32 Guest

A Ninja will own a pirate in combat and are in many ways far supirior to pirate but you just can't have a drunk ninja.