WHY!!!! oh WHY

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by sonoske, May 1, 2013.

1. Izanami Member

Um kay. Kinda knew that. :p
  2. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Swashbucklers just do not have the "knock and lock" skills like the brigands. Cheap Shot doesn't work at all on heroics, and if it does, it's like for a half a second. Our 22s mez doesn't work for diddly divided by squat.
  3. Sogapa Active Member

To amend my earlier statement....the whole snare and rush behind doesn't seem to work anymore. Course a lot of these new heroics are immune to control effects. I suspect the developers are trying to get away from people being able to solo them and instead use a merc or get help from another player.

So it's not just rogue class tools that are not working on these mobs.
  4. Fetish Well-Known Member

Use a Merc would be my guess, as they seem hell bent on keeping people from grouping.

...and I'm not sure how Brigands soloing named mobs could even be the case; There has never been a "What [heroic/raid] zones can you solo with your Briggy?!" thread on the official forums, or Flames...but there has been and still are numerous such threads from other classes. So...meh, I am still assuming it is either a knee jerk reaction, or even possibly that someone broke it and doesn't even have a clue what they did, or just doesn't care.
  5. scousetroub Active Member

Yeah should not got a nerf.

But not sure if you are trolling with that quote, If your not would it not answer you question anyway? ....Adapt it's not any other classes problem :p