Alaska wrote: Yes, and because the Chicago Bulls can win 5 national championships in a row, then so can my college basketball team. Nevermind the fact that my college basketball team is pretty skilled and has a good record, not everyone can play on the same level. You can spout crap like your post was all you want, but the % numbers I posted earlier don't lie. Only the top 1% to 5% of players in the game have access to these pieces and they don't exist for the other 95% for the forseeable future. Will Drunder HM item revamps open up some new doors to possible progression? Sure. Still doesn't change the current state of itemization and holes in loot tables.