Why do Monks always get Ignored and continue to WAIT?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Deranged, Apr 27, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Couching@Crushbone wrote:
    Now you are just making stuff up. It is pretty pathetic. I wear 4 avatar items, 2 charms 2 items, it isn't even remotely close to the amount my plates wear.
    EDIT: Sorry 5 items.
  2. ARCHIVED-couching Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    You have war bp. It is better than your guardian's bp, valor bp, for dps, a lot better.
    You have ring of tormenting. It's a lot better dps ring than the rings your guaridan has.
    You also have much better dps wrist, bracelet of the trickster.
    The only thing that your guardian has better for dps is charm. He has two evil charms and you have two neutral charms and two good charms.
    Now, who is making stuff up? It's pretty pathetic.
  3. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

You are obviously making things up since I don't have 2 neutral charms. My wrists aren't avatar wrists and he has those two but he uses the immune stuff since those are you know the most OP dps items in the game. Like I said you will lie and reach and exaggerate just to prove a point.

The fact is you hit Gynok for 40% I hit him for 95%. Of course you would complain about our dps because obviously you haven't learned how to effectively dps yet.
  4. ARCHIVED-couching Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    /shrug
    You can lie that you don't have it just because you are on tank gear in eq2players at the moment. You better never use it
    The fact is you said you got pwnt hard by your guardian in dps. Now, you have better dps gear and finally you can parse than your guardian. GRATS !
    For hit rate, even noob knows that stance, gear, group buff (accuracy buff) determine the hit rate, not players.
    Hi, but I am not suprised that you don't know.
  5. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

I am not the one hitting Gynok for 40%.
  6. ARCHIVED-couching Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    /clap for you. woot !
  7. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Seeing how guards are dropping 14k on palace trash I am pretty certain you aren't beating guardian dps. But keep trying maybe.
  8. ARCHIVED-couching Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    Good, finally, you admitted that our dps is not better than plate tanks.
    Then why did you debate with me when I said our dps is not better than plate tanks?
  9. ARCHIVED-Aull Guest

BChiz what advantage do monks have over the plate tanks?
  10. ARCHIVED-Deranged Guest

Aull wrote:
    I'd like to know as well BChizzle, since you seem to be "All Knowing"
  11. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Nope I said your dps since you hit mobs for 40%
  12. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Aull wrote:
    Easy we can farm shineys better and have a better RW buff.
  13. ARCHIVED-couching Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    BChizzle wrote:
    You slapped your face again and again.
  14. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

We must have a language barrier or something here. We obviously have a math one since you hit mobs for 40% hit rate.
  15. ARCHIVED-Aull Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    LOL. That is funny but really is there anything else that can be pointed out?
  16. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    And neither are brawlers, obviously. In offensive we have around 60-70 % (approximatly) depending on gear and AAs. Not to mention that all of that avoidance is uncontested AKA nearly useless in a raid.

Aull wrote:
    That BChizzle is actually a guardian posting under a false forum name or else a exceptionally stupid brawler.
  17. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Aull wrote:
    Someone being the 'best' is what really unbalances stuff. That is the whole point, we should be near in everything. I can understand being a little better in one thing, but that difference should be minute not massive. Increase our survivability and ae agro that will help balance us, pumping our DPS just puts things more out of whack.
  18. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    Don't make it personal, I am 20 times the brawler you would ever hope to be. Fact is there is a portion of the monk community that want to be DPS'ers, that is horrible of an idea we are tanks not dps they need to fix our tanking ability. If you want to dps and be a weak tank roll a brig.
  19. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    If your posts here are anything to judge by you are not a good brawler and are doing nothing but spreading false information on the forums making it more difficult for the devs. And when did I ever say that I wanted to DPS?
  20. ARCHIVED-Deranged Guest

I know a lot of us love to tank, but lets face it, theirs 4 groups in a raid and no raid should be running more than 3 fighters...Out of those 3 fighters a Guard/Zerker/SK are #1 choices if you know what your doing this expansion. I dont care if your skill is amazing a Brawler will never tank better than a Plate tank. So what is the true point of our class when their is no need for us to tank, and now a lot of Brawlers are mad because we could fall back on our dps to keep a spot in a raid since we cant equally tank as plates. But! We can even dps compared to other plate tanks dpsing, because honestly BChizzle your not gonna out dps a SK/Zerker/Dual wielding Guard unless they suck and dont know what they are doing. So what do brawlers have to keep us in raids now, we arnt even unique anymore! Raidwide that most classes are needing less and less every expansion...Our class should have come from EQ1 the same role here...The whole idea of 6 tanks is the stupidest design ever, and thanks to that a lot of us suffer...no point in fighting over who's a better Monk cause its getting annoying.