What race is your illusionist?

Discussion in 'Illusionist' started by ARCHIVED-Dnelle74, Jul 14, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Raveller Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Galn Guest

One thing you can do with the robes and such is wear one robe, cast your pet and then change robes, the pet stays with the old robe until you zone or die. I do this and since I'm a barbarian I cast my half-elf illusion so I'm no longer with a "twin". This is a nice change from the pair of identical characters adventuring together.
  3. ARCHIVED-Pinski Guest

Just cast your Group Illusionist Half-Elf or Human(then cancel it on yourself), and you too can have a hotty following you!
  4. ARCHIVED-Fizwick Guest

NOTE: this REALLY messes with the shamans, sorcerers, and summoners in your group...:smileyvery-happy:
  5. ARCHIVED-Zephanor Guest

Yes, some of my guildies now have illusions off by default, bwahahah!

Hey, what can I say?

:smileytongue:
  6. ARCHIVED-Mephala Guest

I have a Koada'Dal Illusionist and a Teir'Dal Coercer.
  7. ARCHIVED-evil_dragon Guest

8. ARCHIVED-VerikDarkfaith Guest

Iksar. Not too many iksar illusionists around on my server.
  9. ARCHIVED-Fyorwin Guest

Gnome, because to gnome is to love me!
  10. ARCHIVED-nosfeast1 Guest

I made a Froklok and Called him Ruckit and I love it. I made him just for fun becouse I have a few good main's already ( Necro,Assasin,Pally ) but the more I play him the more I love being a Froglok illusioniest. I love playing the pet based classes anyway and have 1 of each the Necro is by far my favorite of anything to play but im starting to like the Froglok illusioniest almost as much.
  11. ARCHIVED-Kuroen Guest

I picked High elf for my Illusionist, I love my illusionist and High elves are what I also thought of as the true magic races, after playing Eq1 for 4 years, I just don't feel right seeing wood elf casters.. much less ogre ones, but hey whatever floats your boat hehe. I am also always was fond of the elven races, always playing elven race classes since pen and paper. *laughs*