What race is your illusionist?

Discussion in 'Illusionist' started by ARCHIVED-Dnelle74, Jul 14, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Mirkwater Guest

I have a Ratongan Illusionist that I love...
    Good things come in small hairy packages...:smileywink:
  2. ARCHIVED-TuxDave Guest

Freaked out? No way! Before summoning my personae I take off my hat, bracers, gloves, boots and I put on the tailor's new clothing items. Then I summon my personae, cast group illusion human and then put back all my gear. Then for the remainder of the zone I get a cute girl following me around.
  3. ARCHIVED-Sector11 Guest

So I'm not the only one to notice that.... though I prefer to use the guild level 30 status clothes - so she's even fancier :smileyvery-happy: I've gotten quite a few people to stop and say "Is that your pet?? Cool!" that way.

Oh, and I'm a gnome, btw! *WIBBLE*
    Zobek
  4. ARCHIVED-KeandraD Guest

Erudite male. I dont know why really, I dont even like Erudites :p

Guess I wanted something different from my other chars (female halflings and half-elfs mostly) :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Purgle Guest

gnome, my gf made her for me, and it looks uncannily like her, (but not in soga,. boo hiss spit)
    will post a piccy later.
  6. ARCHIVED-drewz21 Guest

Human, of course! :)

Just made 51 last night. Pushing to 60.
  7. ARCHIVED-Eustace Guest

I have seen mostly Erudites, but I don't like them much. I love Wood Elves but decided against it since I already have 3 of them. So I made a Half Elf and so far so good. I was skeptical of the class at first, but let me say right now that even though I am only level 9, I love them!
  8. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

Dwarf

Sometimes my personnae does not have a beard - I bugged that.
  9. ARCHIVED-Sillililygirl Guest

oh!

I'm so making a new dress for my illusionist to play with the pet!!
  10. ARCHIVED-Serventof Wrath Guest

As in the sig...
    lvl 50 troll illusionist on Najena trolls FTW :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Eloraci Guest

Gnome, cuz gnomes r sexy

Gandalily Gherkinpickle
    51 Illusionist
    Evergrobb
  12. ARCHIVED-Koilla Guest

GNOME!! with that awesome looking Years-of-the-80ies-style and spectacles. Of course, non soga. didnt set the soga appearance yet, and also dont know how i look in soga, cause soga sucks!!

might should have rolled a half-elf though, friend of mine made a female half elf and looks very sexy..... wonder what race our children will be =)
  13. ARCHIVED-Faelos Guest

Ive tried Erudite and High Elf. The latter look really good if you make them frown, with thin lips and wide mouth. Like you distain everyone thats not a High Elf.

What I really would like is an Iksar, but I hate playing Coercer, so have never got him high enough to betray, with invis (makes it easier). I will get back to them sometime.

Mal
  14. ARCHIVED-skidmark Guest

This is something that is missing from the EQ2 Enchanters. It truly did not matter what race you picked in EQ1, eventually you could walk around looking like any of them. I always liked to roleplay my chanter as one with a huge identity crisis. Even he forgot sometimes what race he truly was.
  15. ARCHIVED-knotslip Guest

Gnome here. They are great for getting around dundeons. :)
  16. ARCHIVED-110euph Guest

Before level 40, the betrayal is very hard. I was 63 when I did it (From Qey to FP) and there were aggro guards all over the place. Took lots of invis, mez, and fancy footwork at 63. Couldn't imagine doing it below 40.
  17. ARCHIVED-WikiView Guest

Gnome ofcourse... they get all the girls...
  18. ARCHIVED-Nerwen Guest

I can't believe it! Surely I am not the only Teir'Dal Illusionist in the thread?

Jen 8)
  19. ARCHIVED-Zephanor Guest

Now you aren't!

I was wondering the same thing, we are a rare combo that's for sure, heheh.

Dark elf, sexiest race in the game!
  20. ARCHIVED-Hutch5 Guest

Ogre here! They certainly know how to fill out a robe. :smileytongue: