What do you think is the best solo class?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Supermarshmellow, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Aryowyn New Member

Bruiser and monk failed? I get that your "test" is to see which class can last the longest in ten levels with out dieing. but your logic is flawed, so very flawed. At those levels you don't have the AA's to boost power, damage, reuse speed, etc. your test really isn't a test. it's more like "I are monk I punch things...oh no I died..monk sucks" I will tell you right now that I am a monk and I rarely die. The class of monk has abilities such as mountain stance(you get it at level 26) and body like mountain( attained at 40) that allow you soak damage. also monk has a self heal; couple that is high dps and monk is a power house. I personally think that you are being lazy and won't take the time to develop the classes you "test".
  2. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

You died on a Defiler? I can't think of one mob pre-10 that would kill any healer. My finger is hovering over the TROLL button, but...I'm hesitating. So it's either serious or a very good troll, both get my congrats.
  3. Aryowyn New Member

yeah Arielle, this whole topic smells of troll...doh! it's got me..
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  4. Avianna Well-Known Member

*User Error, replace user, press any key to continue!
    Kuulei likes this.
  5. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

It's definitely a PEBKAC error, I'm not able to solve that kind. :D
  6. Rotherian Well-Known Member

There is only one solution I've found for PEBKAC errors: replace the user component. 999 times out of 1000, that fixes it. :D
  7. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Or get a bigger hammer!
  8. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I guess that would work for the 1 time out of 1000 that replacing the user component doesn't fix it. :D